Quick attach adapter

/ Quick attach adapter #1  

scappoose

Tractor
mahindra 2816/FEL
I am thinking having the quick attach option for the loader. Has anyone had any problems with theirs'?
At my home I have no total flat place, Just dirt, unless I pour a slab, it seems that a quick attach would be cheaper and more useful. Any know of a after market quick attach adapter for a Kubota?
At what temperature do Kubota engines start having problems starting? When I asked the dealer, He said the the glow plugs took care of the problem.

/ Quick attach adapter #2  
The low range for diesel engines is about 40-45 deg. F., colder and you need glow plugs.

/ Quick attach adapter #3  
My L4400's loader is quick attach. I drop it frequently. Many times its dropped on unlevel dirt. I look for the best spot I can find. It never takes me more than a couple minutes to get it re-attached. After you do it a few times it becomes easy. Definitely not worth pouring a slab of concrete for that purpose alone.

Sorry, can't help you with the starting issue, my tractors are spoiled in a heated shop.

/ Quick attach adapter #4  
I may be misunderstanding you, but pretty much all Kubotas made within the last few years have easily dismount/mount FEL's. As mentioned, concrete is preferable, but I often use crushed rock or dirt if the dirt is firm or use boards if it is not. We have a BX2660, L5030 and M8540 and all the FEL's are easy to dismount/mount.

/ Quick attach adapter #5  
I am thinking having the quick attach option for the loader. Has anyone had any problems with theirs'?
Any know of a after market quick attach adapter for a Kubota?
At what temperature do Kubota engines start having problems starting? When I asked the dealer, He said the the glow plugs took care of the problem.

Not sure what you mean by quick attach? If you mean a skid steer type Q/A, it would depend on the model Kubota FEL that you have. When I owned a Kubota B3030 I had an ATI -Tach-All Q/A. My current GL3240 has the factory Kubota Q/A on it. They are very worth while if you have a FEL with enough lift capacity. Swapping bucket, to fork or grapple etc is a minute or less with a Q/A.

I use glow plugs for starting at all times. A block heater helps in the winter months to prewarm the engine and prevent wear as does synthetic engine oil.