Tractor
    Kubota BX25TLB

Default My New Rig

Even though I've had a kubota for about three weeks now, I just got pictures tonight. My dealer was good enough to give me a used unit the day I ordered my brand new BX25TLB. I've put probably 25 hours on the loaner but my new BX arrived yesterday. I managed to get some pics tonight. I'm very excited about this little tractor as I found so many uses for the loaner while I had it. My only dilemma is knowing I have to scratch some of that nice orange paint.

I forgot to take a picture of the Kubota B2789 3 point mount snowblower I also bought new. Also along the way, I learned of some nearly new equipment for sale and decided to pick up. I got three Land Pride 3 point implements, a tiller, box blade and landscape rake.

I'm very much looking forward to getting that orange paint dirty!
    Last edited by RoadHogg; 10-22-2010 at 12:11 AM.

Tractor
    Kubota L3700SUHST

Default Re: My New Rig

Very Nice! Be sure to write up a nice report on that tiller, complete with pictures of course.
    Kubota L3700SUHST, AG-Meier Mohawk 5' Rotary Cutter, Armstrong AG 5' Boxblade, Armstrong AG 5' Landscape Rake
    Scotts 50560x8 50" Riding Mower

Tractor
    currently own F3080 F2680e BX25D RTV1140

Nice!!!!!! I've put more hours sooner on my BX25 than any of my other tractors. It's a handy work horse.
    2014 BX25D, 2008 F2680e 2WD 72" side Discharge Deck, 2012 F3080 4WD 72" rear discharge deck, 2010/2009 RTV1140CPX , RatchetRake, Forks, .. Drawbar and Horse Drawn disk 13 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab, 15 Subaru Outback. 1998 SLK230, 2009 Subaru Impreza Sport

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota, John Deere, Case, Massey Ferguson, Ford

Very nice tractor and equipment.
    Thread on helpful tractor abbreviations: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/o...-acronyms.html

Tractor
    Kubota BX25TLB

I really wanted to post some kudos for my local dealer, Lawson's Sales just outside Winnipeg, Manitoba. My rep, Bruce Lund, was very accommodating and helpful. Bruce offered me the loaner unit as a carrot to buy from him and it worked. The other dealer I'd talked to seemed pretty slow at even sourcing a tractor for me, let alone delivering it. Bruce ordered me a brand new unit from Toronto distribution, none of this messing around trying to find one at another dealer. Bruce made two trips to my place, delivering the loaner then delivering my new rig and picking up the loaner. I apologized for making such a mess of the loaner but Bruce was gracious and assured me all was good. Bruce even fueled up the loaner AND the new unit before bringing them out, a nice touch!

Here's a link to my local dealer, I recommend them if anyone in the area is looking to buy a kubota.

Lawson's Sales
    2010 Kubota BX25TLB, Land Pride QH15 Quick Hitch, Kubota B2789 Snowblower, Land Pride RTR0550 Tiller, Land Pride BB0548 Box Scraper, Land Pride LR1560 Landscape Rake

Veteran Member

Yep, the dealer experience is what drives sales, regardless of color of tractor. Word of mouth advertising and repeat business are very cost effective ways to grow business.

Congrats on nice tractor. I would be remiss if I did not remind you to keep it washed and waxed and if you have cool nights, a tractor blanket is in order until your new rig gets accustomed to the cold.
    2007 Kubota L3130, LA723 FEL
    Land Pride FDR1672 rear finish mower, Frontier RB1172, Koyker KB60 BH
    Pallet forks, Golf cart canopy bolted to ROPS, 9" & 12" PHD

Tractor
    Kubota L2800HST w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046

"I just got pictures tonight. My dealer was good enough to give me a used unit the day I ordered my brand new BX25TLB."

That's one heck of nice dealer.

With all those attachments looks like there be many pics for us to enjoy.

Tractor
    Kubota L48

Sounds like you have a great dealer there. I purchased a new zero turn mower this summer, and needed to pick it up the day I bought it so I could get some accounts finished. Even had to go to the other dealer in the next county over, as my local did not have the one I wanted in stock. They couldn't even fill the gas tanks on a 13k purchase. I complained later about it when I spoke with my dealer, and it went in one ear and out the other.

Tractor
    Kubota BX25

Congrats!!!
    Kyle - CompactTractorFan

Kubota BX25 w/R4's (23 hp, 17.7 PTO hp), Loader, Backhoe, 60" Mid Mount Mower, Cyclone Rake Z-10 Lawn Vacuum, CountyLine Carryall, Ferris 48" Walk-Behind Mower, Honda 21" Walk-Behind Mower, Mighty Mac 4" Chipper/Shredder,
    2000 Dodge Intrepid, 2012 Ford F-150 EcoBoost

Tractor
    Kubota L3240 GST

Now that is sweet Just put a christmas tree in the middel of all those attachments and you would know what I want for christmas

Congrats.... Very nice tractor!!!!!

AndyG
    Lets work in the solution and not in the problem...