My New Rig

/ My New Rig #1  

RoadHogg

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota BX25TLB
Even though I've had a Kubota for about three weeks now, I just got pictures tonight. My dealer was good enough to give me a used unit the day I ordered my brand new BX25TLB. I've put probably 25 hours on the loaner but my new BX arrived yesterday. I managed to get some pics tonight. I'm very excited about this little tractor as I found so many uses for the loaner while I had it. My only dilemma is knowing I have to scratch some of that nice orange paint. :(

PA210168.jpg

I forgot to take a picture of the Kubota B2789 3 point mount snowblower I also bought new. Also along the way, I learned of some nearly new equipment for sale and decided to pick up. I got three Land Pride 3 point implements, a tiller, box blade and landscape rake.

PA210164.jpg

PA210165.jpg

PA210166.jpg

I'm very much looking forward to getting that orange paint dirty!

Last edited:
   / My New Rig #2  
Very Nice! Be sure to write up a nice report on that tiller, complete with pictures of course. :thumbsup:

/ My New Rig #3  
Nice!!!!!! I've put more hours sooner on my BX25 than any of my other tractors. It's a handy work horse.

/ My New Rig #4  
Very nice tractor and equipment.:thumbsup:

/ My New Rig
I really wanted to post some kudos for my local dealer, Lawson's Sales just outside Winnipeg, Manitoba. My rep, Bruce Lund, was very accommodating and helpful. Bruce offered me the loaner unit as a carrot to buy from him and it worked. The other dealer I'd talked to seemed pretty slow at even sourcing a tractor for me, let alone delivering it. Bruce ordered me a brand new unit from Toronto distribution, none of this messing around trying to find one at another dealer. Bruce made two trips to my place, delivering the loaner then delivering my new rig and picking up the loaner. I apologized for making such a mess of the loaner :D but Bruce was gracious and assured me all was good. Bruce even fueled up the loaner AND the new unit before bringing them out, a nice touch!

Here's a link to my local dealer, I recommend them if anyone in the area is looking to buy a Kubota.

Lawson's Sales

/ My New Rig #6  
Yep, the dealer experience is what drives sales, regardless of color of tractor. Word of mouth advertising and repeat business are very cost effective ways to grow business.

Congrats on nice tractor. I would be remiss if I did not remind you to keep it washed and waxed and if you have cool nights, a tractor blanket is in order until your new rig gets accustomed to the cold.:D

/ My New Rig #7  
"I just got pictures tonight. My dealer was good enough to give me a used unit the day I ordered my brand new BX25TLB."

That's one heck of nice dealer. :)

With all those attachments looks like there be many pics for us to enjoy. ;)

/ My New Rig #8  
Sounds like you have a great dealer there. I purchased a new zero turn mower this summer, and needed to pick it up the day I bought it so I could get some accounts finished. Even had to go to the other dealer in the next county over, as my local did not have the one I wanted in stock. They couldn't even fill the gas tanks on a 13k purchase. I complained later about it when I spoke with my dealer, and it went in one ear and out the other.

/ My New Rig #10  
Now that is sweet:thumbsup: Just put a christmas tree in the middel of all those attachments and you would know what I want for christmas:licking:

Congrats.... Very nice tractor!!!!!

AndyG