Just ordered a L3200

/ Just ordered a L3200 #1  

Ardilla

Thanks to all for posting your thoughts and opinions. I have been a quiet lurker for a short time while trying to figure out what to purchase.

After a short debate between the L2800 and L3400 (HST), I ordered a new L3200 HST with LA524 FEL (quick attach & pallet forks) and BH77 backhoe. The dealer offered the same price for this set-up as the L2800. The only problem is I have to wait until next month (possibly early December) for delivery.

It looks likes they eeked out a few more horsepower out of the L2800 engine to make the L3200. The displacement, bore, and stroke are the same - just more HP. The FEL lifts a little more, a little higher and the backhoe goes a couple inches deeper with a little more force. Otherwise the specs are pretty much the same as the LA463 and BH76.

The plan is to build a small house this spring/summer on our 4 acres. There will be planty use for it before, during and after the house.

/ Just ordered a L3200 #2  
Congratulations on your purchase. Will it be one of the newly designed L models?

/ Just ordered a L3200 #3  
Welcome to TBN. :)
Congrats on fine..fine investment. :)

"The only problem is I have to wait until next month (possibly early December) for delivery."
Hope you have extra pair of socks for all that pacing/waiting time;)...lot of TBNer's went thru waiting blues.

/ Just ordered a L3200 #5  
Congrats on the order.

I'll never get over these model numbers....they simply make no sense to me.

L3200....24hp. 21pto/hp......????? An L2800 has more horses.??

Nice looking rig.

/ Just ordered a L3200
JDGreen, it looks like you are reading the engine power in kW not HP. The L3200 does have more power than the 2800. The spec sheet I have shows 31.9/30.4/25.2 for gross/net/PTO horsepower.

The spec sheet the dealer gave me is a little different that the one logan97 posted. Maybe the models are slightly different for Europe?

Yeah, I can't wait. There are a bunch of stumps and a pile of gravel waiting for it...

/ Just ordered a L3200 #7  
JDGreen, it looks like you are reading the engine power in kW not HP. The L3200 does have more power than the 2800. The spec sheet I have shows 31.9/30.4/25.2 for gross/net/PTO horsepower.

The spec sheet the dealer gave me is a little different that the one logan97 posted. Maybe the models are slightly different for Europe?

Yeah, I can't wait. There are a bunch of stumps and a pile of gravel waiting for it...

Oh yes, you are correct.

The link specs are in "Kw".

Thank you for that correction...I wouldn't want to mis-lead anyone.

/ Just ordered a L3200 #8  
   / Just ordered a L3200 #9  
The B3200 is a whole different tractor, and tractor series. I don't believe that there is any L3200. It has more HP, but less weight than the L2800 ( which does exist)

/ Just ordered a L3200 #10  
The B3200 is a whole different tractor, and tractor series. I don't believe that there is any L3200. It has more HP, but less weight than the L2800 ( which does exist)

Could it be for the European market.??