Just bought myself a new Kubotaaaaah!

/ Just bought myself a new Kubotaaaaah! #1  

DeltaT

Well, I pulled the trigger and bought a brand spankin' new Kubota.

It's a B2620 with a LA364 front loader.

It will be my first tractor. YEEEEHAAAA !!

The first picture is of my rig, the second one is the loader. They will put it on mine. I expect it to be delivered on Monday.. Can't wait :thumbsup:

IMG_0714.jpg

IMG_0711.jpg

/ Just bought myself a new Kubotaaaaah! #2  
Enjoy your new toy I mean tool :thumbsup:

We need some pictures once you get it dirty.

/ Just bought myself a new Kubotaaaaah! #3  
Hey, hey...Good for you.!!

Nice tractor.:thumbsup:

Best wishes with it's operation and play safe.

/ Just bought myself a new Kubotaaaaah! #4  
Well, I pulled the trigger and bought a brand spankin' new Kubota.

It's a B2620 with a LA364 front loader.

It will be my first tractor. YEEEEHAAAA !!

The first picture is of my rig, the second one is the loader. They will put it on mine. I expect it to be delivered on Monday.. Can't wait :thumbsup:

IMG_0714.jpg

IMG_0711.jpg
After using it for a few days you are going to wonder how you ever did without a tractor..

/ Just bought myself a new Kubotaaaaah! #5  
Worse yet, all those projects that you never thought about doing till now....:thumbsup:......Great First Tractor....Same as me.....:D:D

/ Just bought myself a new Kubotaaaaah!
I hear ya, I came home all happy and my wife already lined up a bunch of projects. She was even pondering about a tennis court in the woods. No wonder she didn't have a problem me buying one :laughing:

/ Just bought myself a new Kubotaaaaah! #7  
"Well, I pulled the trigger and bought a brand spankin' new Kubota.It's a B2620 with a LA364 front loader.It will be my first tractor. YEEEEHAAAA !!The first picture is of my rig, the second one is the loader. They will put it on mine. I expect it to be delivered on Monday"

Congratulations! Good choice of words, I pulled the trigger a week ago myself, started a thread "pulled the trigger" too.:thumbsup:They delivered my B3300SU today, I've already thought of ten more things I want to do with it. Good luck with your new machine!!!

Mike

Last edited:
   / Just bought myself a new Kubotaaaaah! #8  
Congratulations on the new purcahse

/ Just bought myself a new Kubotaaaaah! #9  
Congrats on your new ride.:thumbsup: Yes, you will wonder how you lived without it for so long! :laughing::thumbsup: Be sure to post pictures when it gets delivered. :thumbsup:

/ Just bought myself a new Kubotaaaaah! #10  
Congrats on your little orange mule. I have the same. It was my first tractor and I cant imagine life without it now. I have been adding implements steadily since. Just bought a BH65 backhoe and its like a whole new machine.
Dan