Price Check Kubota b2620

/ Kubota b2620 #1  

knobie2005

Got a quote from the dealer of $22,300 for a b2620 w/ loader and backhoe. I went for it. Seemed to be in the ballpark for this area (NJ). Any comments are welcome.
Thanks

/ Kubota b2620 #2  
If that includes tax & insurance, it seems about right based on my experience here in the NorthEast.

/ Kubota b2620
no thats before tax and insurance.

/ Kubota b2620 #4  
I wouldn't worry about it; life is short and enjoy your tractor.

/ Kubota b2620
Thanks, I like your thinking.

/ Kubota b2620 #7  
I think you did good. Last April I paid $21885 for a B2920/loader/BH (before tax) and suspect the somewhat rural area I live in accounted for the slight discount to what you paid. Heads up on a slight problem I had with the backhoe frame. The rear plates have holes in them to allow removal of the 3 point hitch; to take it off you slide the pivot pin to one side to remove one arm, and then repeat on the other side. The 3PH has to come off to mount the BH. But the hole on my plates didn't line up with the pin, they were off by almost 1.5". The dealer had to enlarge them for things to work...of source, if you never use the 3 PH this isn't a problem.

/ Kubota b2620
Thanks for the info. From what I've seen it seems to be about right for the area. Now my next dilemma... dealer offered the b2920 for $700. more
(23,000 before tax and ins.). Anybody think it's worth another $700 to move up to the 2920? From what I've seen I'd only be picking up 3 more horses and I don't plan on doing much if any rear pto work. Mostly moving dirt and rock and grading with a box blade.

Happy Birthday (235 years) to all my fellow U.S. Marines!! Nov. 10, 1775.

/ Kubota b2620 #9  
If you are not going to mow a large area or till, bushog and such I think the 2620 would be the way to go. Other then the 3hp you would gain nothing else. I would take the $700 and buy a nice box blade and some beer to celebrate the first project finished.:drink:

/ Kubota b2620
I'm leaning toward that way. The money saved would go toward a Beer, uh excuse me, I mean Box blade. Ha! Thanks for the reply.