pulled the trigger

/ pulled the trigger #1  

rookiefred

Tractor
Kubota Grand L3240
My new to me 2008 GL3240GST was delivered late Tuesday afternoon. Have put about 5 hours on it cutting the field.

Attachments

• barn.jpg
    barn.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 201
  • tractor.jpg
    tractor.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 318
   / pulled the trigger #2  
Congratulations!!! Your now ready for winter or summer.:)

/ pulled the trigger #3  
Congratulations on the new tractor. I think you are kinda spoiled though - when I was your age I only had a Big Wheel and a one speed Schwinn :D j/k.

Good luck. Have fun!! :thumbsup:

/ pulled the trigger #4  
Congratulations on your new tractor.:thumbsup:

/ pulled the trigger #5  
Thats a great looking tractor. I do see one probelm, it looks like you may have a hard time reaching the pedals :laughing:

/ pulled the trigger #6  
very nice, I had a L3130 HST :liked it a lot but traded up to a cab model
Very capable machine ,I am sure you will find it will do all you ask of it.:thumbsup:

/ pulled the trigger
Sorry about that. The little guy is Kaleb (10yrs old), a grandson. Any time I get any kind of tool, I have to show him how to use it. He is a great helper. He has been mowing my yard for 3 years with a 42" Murray lawn tractor as often as he can get someone to bring him over or get me to pick him up. He can't wait til he weighs enough to hold the butt switch down on the tractor.

/ pulled the trigger #8  
Congrats on your tractor!!! :thumbsup: Just wait until he gets a couple years older and you won't be able to get him out of the seat! (trust me I know ;)) Maybe then he would be interested in getting on TractorByNet. :)

/ pulled the trigger #9  
Thats a great looking tractor. I do see one probelm, it looks like you may have a hard time reaching the pedals :laughing:

It is the glide shift. No need to touch the pedals. I used a L4200 GST for 13 years and never touched a pedal.:thumbsup:

/ pulled the trigger #10  
Nice tractor, and nice garage too. Did you get the garage as a kit?? If so, from where, and how much. Thanks