we were robbed

/ we were robbed #1  

lashley tractor

Tractor
Kubota Sub-Compact Tractor Bx1500
of a couple mowers at our dealership in Atlanta on Sunday. I wasn't sure where to post this up, sorry if its in the wrong spot. one of these is a customers and the other was a demo. If anyone has any thoughts where these mowers are or heard anything, we would appreciate it.

Kubota ZD326, Serial Number 17663, 200 hours

Exmark Lazer Z 29, 60 Deck, Serial Number 821493, 50 hours

I can be contacted at

Lashley Tractor
tstocker@lashleytractor.com
770-808-5500 #166

/ we were robbed #4  
I'm sorry to hear about your loss.

I'm curious as to whether there are typical motives for the thieves of mowers, tractors, etc. For example, are they stealing them for their own use or to sell them? Did the police and/or your insurance carrier say anything about this?

Steve

/ we were robbed #5  
Scruffy1
Re: we were robbed
I hate thieves!! I say hang em and hang em high!!

No, No, No, Shoot 'em, Burn 'em, then bury 'em in concrete.

T-Man. :cool:

/ we were robbed #6  
My dealer lost about 100K in equipment last week to some early morning shoppers. He got one truck back. They stole 2 of his flatbeds and used his forklift to load them up with equipment before they left.

Ian

/ we were robbed #7  
Forgot earlier to tell you sorry for your loss.

Actually hanging them, shooting them, burning them all too easy. Where I live we have mountains with endless woods, and we have cougar, wolves, coyotes, and very few grizzlies that live by me. So what I would like to do is take them up on the mountain, sit them down and chain them to a tree. Then right above their head you hang a live cat from the tree, so it screams very loudly. You then dump blood from a butchered pig or cow all around the thief and tell him. Good luck, I'll be back in about a week to see if your still with us. With the cat screaming and the smell of the blood you will attract every hungry critter in the county and do I need to explain more. Oh, we don't have much for thieves or meth heads where I live.

/ we were robbed #8  
round these parts, we dont call the police, we just shoot them ourselves... If they survive, we shoot them again.
I would LOVE to shoot a thief with my new bow..!!

/ we were robbed #9  
Sorry for the loss. Thieves drive up the cost for everyone else.
Welcome to TBN, let your Ohio Lashley dealers know about TBN, I bought my L5030 from them.

/ we were robbed #10  
We're too easy on the crooks and thieves in our country, should be allowed to shoot anyone who robs.
DevilDog

Kill Them All, Let God Sort Them