Advice needed on possibly downsizing tractor. L5740 to B3030?

/ Advice needed on possibly downsizing tractor. L5740 to B3030? #11  
My condolences . I think you might be surprised with the resale value of the tractor . Being in a farming family and having a lot of farmer friends and customers I here a lot of trading details . Well taken care of farm equipment , holds value by far better than pickup trucks and automobiles . The only thing I ran into when buying my last tractor was ,with free loader , incentives ; new was cheaper than used . Good Luck with everything.

/ Advice needed on possibly downsizing tractor. L5740 to B3030? #12  
Sorry for your loss. Last spring my father succumbed after a year long battle with dementia. I think you may want to take a ride over to your Kubota dealer when your mother feels up to it and see if he has a 3030 cab in stock. Have your mother sit in it and see how comfortable she feels in it. It's easy for us to think what she would like or what would work best for her but it's best if she feels it was her choice. Even if it's not until next summer you're not going to loose much since it's got such low hours.

I would also be open with the dealer, they may be able to do more for you than you realize. I was surprized just how many companies had unwritten policies to help people out in these kinds of circumstances.