Looking for a BX1850

/ Looking for a BX1850 #1  

sjm1580

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L5740HST, Takeuchi TL220, Kubota zd221
Looking for a BX1850 or close to size Kubota with mmm and fel. Am in the northwest North Carolina area but would consider shipping if price is right.

Similar machines would be considered.

Thanks

/ Looking for a BX1850
I need to add a little more information. I was looking at a GR2110 for $4500 but figured it may be better to step it up a bit to a BX for snow moving as well as mowing. Have also read about some bad experiences with the GR series mowers.

I am a past owner of both a BX23 and a B3030 but sold both due to changing needs over time. I was hoping to find a machine from a private party and maybe find a slightly better deal than retail+.

/ Looking for a BX1850 #5  
I need to add a little more information. I was looking at a GR2110 for $4500 but figured it may be better to step it up a bit to a BX for snow moving as well as mowing. Have also read about some bad experiences with the GR series mowers.

I am a past owner of both a BX23 and a B3030 but sold both due to changing needs over time. I was hoping to find a machine from a private party and maybe find a slightly better deal than retail+.

I've only been here for about two years, but I know from reading that the link to Barlows is a great place to buy a reliable used tractor, and his shipping cost is often LOW.

/ Looking for a BX1850 #6  
I wasn't going to respond to the wanting a 50 series Kubota but since you have experience with other Kubotas I believe the abrupt stop in reverse will be more noticeable to you since your others don't do it. Just try one before you buy. I had a BX2350 for a few months before trading it off.

/ Looking for a BX1850 #7  

I currently have my BX1860 listed on Craig's List in Southern CT. Kind of a long way from you, but if interested, PM me.

/ Looking for a BX1850 #8  
I just purchased a BX1860V with a fine cut MMM, 12 disc harrow, 48 in Land Pride Box Scrape and a LA203 front end Loader from Parker Farm in Shelby NC. with Zero down and Zero percent for 60 months, I could not pass up buying a new one! Compare this before you pluck down cash for a used unit without a warranty!!!!