Is KTAC Kubota Insurance?

/ Is KTAC Kubota Insurance? #1  

rScotty

Tractor
Kubota M59, JD530, JD310SG. Restoring Yanmar YM165D
I just got the oddest letter from someone calling themselves "KTAC Insurance Agency" yesterday. It's a mystery, because as far as I can make out some type of insurance that we didn't purchase has just either expired or been cancelled for non-payment of premium.
This is the first I've heard anything from KTAC. It does say "Kubota" on the letterhead, but this tractor was bought over two years ago and didn't involve outside insurance. Anyone else?
thanks, rScotty M59 Kubota

/ Is KTAC Kubota Insurance? #3  
You know me too well John. :D rScotty, I can tell you why you received a letter from KTAC but I need your full name or account number (not sure if you want to give your account # on-line). You can give me a call at 800-348-5802 ext 2520 if you prefer.

/ Is KTAC Kubota Insurance? #4  
If you go to Kubota.com click on the Support tab there is a drop down choice for KATC insurance.

/ Is KTAC Kubota Insurance? #5  
It's simple. The insurance you didn't buy was just canceled for lack of payment. Makes sense to me. :confused2:

/ Is KTAC Kubota Insurance? #6  
If the premium is affordable - I'd bring it current ask them to reinstate the policy. :thumbsup:

/ Is KTAC Kubota Insurance?
rScotty, I can tell you why you received a letter from KTAC but I need your full name ... account number ...

Well, that sounds good. There's no way anyone's going to beat that offer; I'll give you a call today.
Thanks, rScotty

/ Is KTAC Kubota Insurance?
OK, mystery solved. I called KTAC today and was told that this was something automatically generated by their computer software....probably originated back when we were negotiating for the M59 and comparing Kubota's insurance with another policy. We never acted on it, but the computer still has to generate an automatic notice when an option expires. No harm, no charges, no fault.
Thanks all, rScotty

/ Is KTAC Kubota Insurance? #10  
Did you end up taking the KTAC insurance?

I e-mailed them the other day and asked if they'd insure my long paid off BX23...They wiill..Full coverage on or off the property for $145 per year...Covers a little over 12K in loss..More than fair I think.