Tractor News Found Site 3 days ago... New BX2360 Tomorrow!

/ Found Site 3 days ago... New BX2360 Tomorrow! #21  
She is HERE!!!

Real nice!! guess you don't need a mower in the desert!

50 hour service items in a box and a full tank of gas. WOW!

Hope you meant diesel!!:confused2:

OK, no time to talk, must read manual :licking:

CONGRATS!:thumbsup:

/ Found Site 3 days ago... New BX2360 Tomorrow! #22  
Dang it! Full tank of D.I.E.S.E.L. :)

These babies just sip diesel. You'll be suprised how much work you can do with so little fuel. Good luck with your purchase..

/ Found Site 3 days ago... New BX2360 Tomorrow! #23  
Four years ago I was where you are today, and I still get weak in the knees sometimes when I stroll into the barn. Treat her right and she'll always be there for you.

I visited AZ a few years back and liked it just fine. With apologies to my New England brethren, I may just have to explore a longer term stay for me and the wife when it's time to retire.

/ Found Site 3 days ago... New BX2360 Tomorrow!
Nice score. I'm sure you'll have that box scraper hooked up soon and will be gettin'er dirty by tomorrow. Have fun and stay safe.

ROFL! Just finished hooking up the box scraper :laughing: and tucked her in the workshop for the night.

Need to run in the morning and get a couple of retaining pins though for the bottom two hitch pins. Also need to figure out where to get the top pin for the 3 point hitch. The one I was using on the little trailer rig hooked to a quad just used a 5/8 hitch pin from one of my trailer hitches and it is a little too small. I am assuming I need a "good" fitting pin so that top bar doesn't slide around.

Funny you should mention tomorrow as well. Ran into my neighbor down the street this afternoon who has a B7800 (pretty sure that's the model) and told him about the new BX. He said congratulations and shook my hand :thumbsup: I asked him if he could give me some pointers on FEL use and we are going to meet up tomorrow morning and see what she has got. Will try to get some action pics.

Thanks for all the encouragement.

Oops, forgot to mention I didn't get the MMM since they are almost another 2k and I already have a fairly new 2 year old Craftsman riding mower. I have three buildings on the homestead with the remaining part of the acre all grass but the little guy does just fine mowing it for now. When that one goes, who knows :)

Sweet Christmas present to yourself. Don't forget about us here waiting for some action pics.

Welcome and enjoy!

LOL, thanks! However, was a Christmas present from the wife really... With me longing for a tractor for 10 years and seeing me move all that dirt by hand she is the one who said "hey, stop wishing and go get the darn thing! Just let me drive it too!"

/ Found Site 3 days ago... New BX2360 Tomorrow! #26  
LOL, thanks! However, was a Christmas present from the wife really... With me longing for a tractor for 10 years and seeing me move all that dirt by hand she is the one who said "hey, stop wishing and go get the darn thing! Just let me drive it too!"

LOL, good enough. But is she paying for it? Hmm, I suppose the gifts I get really come out of my paycheck. Oh well, it's the thought that counts, right? :)

/ Found Site 3 days ago... New BX2360 Tomorrow! #27  
Welcome to TBN, congrats on the nice tractor purchase. Course you could have had the TBN crowd help you spend your money :laughing:

/ Found Site 3 days ago... New BX2360 Tomorrow! #28  
Have fun tomorrow. You need to get it dirty! The grease it and get some grease on you. :D

A quick question. When I start "working" with the tractor and post up pics should I move to the operating forum and make a new post there?

Wow, the 3 point hitch is pretty complicated. Reading about all the adjustments and setup.

Checked all the fluids and such all are good.

I have a 3 acre empty lot one house over with a bunch of dirt piles to "practice" with.... I think it will be a fun day tomorrow.

I don't think I have been this excited about heavy machinery (well, BX heavy) since I drove tanks around in the Army :)

/ Found Site 3 days ago... New BX2360 Tomorrow! #30  
Wow, the 3 point hitch is pretty complicated. Reading about all the adjustments and setup.

/QUOTE]
basically up and down , then make sure your side to side "slop" is to a minimum. I would keep it all on this same thread but others may have another opinion.