Tractor News Found Site 3 days ago... New BX2360 Tomorrow!

/ Found Site 3 days ago... New BX2360 Tomorrow! #1  

Overdrive

Tractor
Kubota BX2360
Hello all,
I just found this site three days ago after 10+ years of wanting and waiting to someday have a tractor to call my own.

I finally got serious when I found this site and all the useful tips and advise about Kubota tractors and found out about the 60 months no interest financing. So, today I did it.....

Having a new BX2360 with FEL delivered tomorrow. Not sure I will be able to sleep tonight. While the price I got wasn't a "steal" it was pretty good for out here in Arizona. I compared prices on this website against all tractor dealers within a 2 state radius and found the best price.

Anyway, I look forward to being part of the Kubota community and this forum. I would like to express my thanks for all the folks that post on this board that helped me make my decision. I was originally going to go with the BX1860 but decided to move up one based on your comments.

Just read the articles about the HST fan thing on the BX2360 and had not herd of this issue prior. I am an amature welder (have made several bumpers for my Jeep as well as other doodads so first on my list of upgrades is to fab up some skid plates for the thing.

I will post some pics after she arrives tomorrow if anyone is interested :thumbsup:

Overdrive

/ Found Site 3 days ago... New BX2360 Tomorrow! #2  
Heck yeah !!!

As we say here............... pics, or it didn't happen !

Congratulations !!

/ Found Site 3 days ago... New BX2360 Tomorrow! #3  
Congrats, you will love it!

/ Found Site 3 days ago... New BX2360 Tomorrow!
Since I won't have any pics until tomorrow here are a few random shots...

1. Where she will sleep at night in the Man Cave:

index.php

2. A little background that led up to the tractor purchase.

We bought 45 acres in NW Arizona back in 1999. Very remote and rugged but covered with trees (well, what we call trees here in the desert :). Always wanted to level out a small area for our travel trailer we keep up there and cut a simple road up into the property. Tried back in 2005 to rent a B7500 (i think that was the model) and proceeded to try and use our 15' tandem axle utility (quad) trailer to get the tractor up there... you can imagine how that went. Blowout on the freeway 15 minutes into the drive and had to turn back = broken heart.

Now I know a BX2360 isn't going to plow or do much of anything monumental on 45 acres but only talking about messin' around with a simple road and a pad for a campsite. Then turn the page to three years ago when we purchased our house. 1 acre property, irrigated with grass. It was a forclosure and in desperate need of some TLC. We had 20, yes at least 20 tons of dirt piled up behind the workshop and lots of landscaping that needed to be done.

After three years this last September I managed to clear out almost all 20 tons of dirt and level it out using these tools + a shovel:

index.php

All the while wishing and hoping Santa would one day grant my wish of a shinny orange miracle.

I am planning on using (temporarily) the Agri-Fab box blade setup for a quad on the Kubota. It is a class 1 3point setup so it "should" go right on. Now, I know, this is no where near the stoutness or caliber of implement I should be using but for now I hope to make due.

index.php

Hope it is OK to post all this rambling but I am getting more and more excited as the hours tick down to delivery.

/ Found Site 3 days ago... New BX2360 Tomorrow! #5  
Welcome!!!

I too made my decision to buy based on my Tractorbynet research... saved some money and very pleased with my decision.

/ Found Site 3 days ago... New BX2360 Tomorrow! #6  
Congratulations! Welcome!! We've all been in your position and waited excited the night before delivery before, at least one time or more.:thumbsup: We like stories and pictures.

/ Found Site 3 days ago... New BX2360 Tomorrow! #7  
* After three years this last September I managed to clear out almost all 20 tons of dirt and level it out using these tools + a shovel:

index.php
To bad you didn't have the BX2360 for that.
Congrats on the BX.
You will love it just as I love my 3 BXs.

/ Found Site 3 days ago... New BX2360 Tomorrow! #8  
Congratulations on your new tractor. You will be surprised at how much work you will be able to do with your BX.

We all love pictures of tractors, property and projects.:thumbsup:

/ Found Site 3 days ago... New BX2360 Tomorrow! #9  
Great news!! We began our journey the same way - here on TBN. Welcome!! And Good luck!!:thumbsup:

/ Found Site 3 days ago... New BX2360 Tomorrow!
She is HERE!!!

index.php

index.php

index.php

50 hour service items in a box and a full tank of gas. WOW!

OK, no time to talk, must read manual :licking: