Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tractor
    Kubota BX2360

Default Found Site 3 days ago... New BX2360 Tomorrow!

Hello all,
    I just found this site three days ago after 10+ years of wanting and waiting to someday have a tractor to call my own.

I finally got serious when I found this site and all the useful tips and advise about kubota tractors and found out about the 60 months no interest financing. So, today I did it.....

Having a new BX2360 with FEL delivered tomorrow. Not sure I will be able to sleep tonight. While the price I got wasn't a "steal" it was pretty good for out here in Arizona. I compared prices on this website against all tractor dealers within a 2 state radius and found the best price.

Anyway, I look forward to being part of the Kubota community and this forum. I would like to express my thanks for all the folks that post on this board that helped me make my decision. I was originally going to go with the BX1860 but decided to move up one based on your comments.

Just read the articles about the HST fan thing on the BX2360 and had not herd of this issue prior. I am an amature welder (have made several bumpers for my Jeep as well as other doodads so first on my list of upgrades is to fab up some skid plates for the thing.

I will post some pics after she arrives tomorrow if anyone is interested

Overdrive

Tractor
    Kubota B3030HSDC

Default Re: Found Site 3 days ago... New BX2360 Tomorrow!

Heck yeah !!!

As we say here............... pics, or it didn't happen !

Congratulations !!

Tractor
    Kubota L4240HSTC

Congrats, you will love it!

Tractor
    Kubota BX2360

Since I won't have any pics until tomorrow here are a few random shots...

1. Where she will sleep at night in the Man Cave:

2. A little background that led up to the tractor purchase.

We bought 45 acres in NW Arizona back in 1999. Very remote and rugged but covered with trees (well, what we call trees here in the desert . Always wanted to level out a small area for our travel trailer we keep up there and cut a simple road up into the property. Tried back in 2005 to rent a B7500 (i think that was the model) and proceeded to try and use our 15' tandem axle utility (quad) trailer to get the tractor up there... you can imagine how that went. Blowout on the freeway 15 minutes into the drive and had to turn back = broken heart.

Now I know a BX2360 isn't going to plow or do much of anything monumental on 45 acres but only talking about messin' around with a simple road and a pad for a campsite. Then turn the page to three years ago when we purchased our house. 1 acre property, irrigated with grass. It was a forclosure and in desperate need of some TLC. We had 20, yes at least 20 tons of dirt piled up behind the workshop and lots of landscaping that needed to be done.

After three years this last September I managed to clear out almost all 20 tons of dirt and level it out using these tools + a shovel:

All the while wishing and hoping Santa would one day grant my wish of a shinny orange miracle.

I am planning on using (temporarily) the Agri-Fab box blade setup for a quad on the kubota. It is a class 1 3point setup so it "should" go right on. Now, I know, this is no where near the stoutness or caliber of implement I should be using but for now I hope to make due.

Hope it is OK to post all this rambling but I am getting more and more excited as the hours tick down to delivery.

SF Bay Area-Ca Olympia WA Salzburg Austria
    Tractor
    Cat D3, Deere 110 TLB, Kubota BX23 and L3800 Craftsman Mower, Deere 350C Dozer

Welcome!!!

I too made my decision to buy based on my Tractorbynet research... saved some money and very pleased with my decision.

Tractor
    currently own F3080 F2680 B2620 FEL/BH RTV1140

Congratulations! Welcome!! We've all been in your position and waited excited the night before delivery before, at least one time or more. We like stories and pictures.
    2012 B2620 FEL BH, 2008 F2680 2WD 72" side Discharge Deck, 2012 F3080 4WD 72" rear discharge deck, 2010/2009 RTV1140CPX , RatchetRake, Forks, ...DEARBORN 2 BOTTOM PLOW 12" ?? FOR SALE $425).... Drawbar and Horse Drawn disk 13 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab, 13 Ford Flex. 2009 Subaru Impreza Sport

Super Star Member
    First organized permanent settlement in the northwest territory
    Tractor
    2003 Kubota BX1500/2004 Kubota Bx23/2005 Kubota BX1500

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    * After three years this last September I managed to clear out almost all 20 tons of dirt and level it out using these tools + a shovel:

To bad you didn't have the BX2360 for that.
    Congrats on the BX.
    You will love it just as I love my 3 BXs.
    Tractors 2003 Kubota BX1500 / 2004 Kubota Bx23 / 2005 Kubota BX1500.
    Attachments 60'' Front Blade/48'' Rear Tiller/FEL/Back Hoe /
    60'' MMM/Clamp on Forks/48'' MMM
    South of Canton Ohio L .B

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota, John Deere, Case, Massey Ferguson, Ford

Congratulations on your new tractor. You will be surprised at how much work you will be able to do with your BX.

We all love pictures of tractors, property and projects.
    Thread on helpful tractor abbreviations: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/o...-acronyms.html

Tractor
    Kubota

Great news!! We began our journey the same way - here on TBN. Welcome!! And Good luck!!
    Feel free to visit my metal building thread here on TBN. Leave a comment or two

Honda CRF450
    Kawasaki Mule 610 4X4 XC
    Kubota M7040 HDC-1
    -Kubota LA 1153 FEL with 72" QA with Grill guard
    -Air ride seat
    -Cast iron rims, R1's - Loaded.
    -Two remotes (SCD & FD)
    -Land Pride RCR2672 6' Cutter
    -Land Pride MRL3572 6' Box scraper

Tractor
    Kubota BX2360

She is HERE!!!

50 hour service items in a box and a full tank of gas. WOW!

OK, no time to talk, must read manual

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast