Buying Advice Finally decided

/ Finally decided #1  

sbohan

Bronze Member
Tractor
L3700SU Kubota
FYI

Finally gave the go ahead after deciding on the L3700SU with the loader and the backhoe. Adding box blade, forks, and 60" rotary. Debating the post hole digger and think I'm going to add the Deluxe Sunshade. Pros and Cons?

Had decided against the BH and was going with a Grand, but building a house and debating a pool, so the BH came back into the picture and figured it would pay for itself just digging the septic field and for the stem-wall on the foundation.

Hope I don't regret passing on the grand. But really hoping the shipping isn't as slow as being able to make the decision was. :D

Will post pix when it arrives and is being unloaded.

/ Finally decided #2  
:thumbsup: Your going to really enjoy working with that L3700SU. I love mine.

/ Finally decided #3  
I love the Grand L, but the L is a very good machine. I think you will find the BH very useful during the construction of your house.

/ Finally decided #4  
FYI

Finally gave the go ahead after deciding on the L3700SU with the loader and the backhoe. Adding box blade, forks, and 60" rotary. Debating the post hole digger and think I'm going to add the Deluxe Sunshade. Pros and Cons?

Had decided against the BH and was going with a Grand, but building a house and debating a pool, so the BH came back into the picture and figured it would pay for itself just digging the septic field and for the stem-wall on the foundation.

Hope I don't regret passing on the grand. But really hoping the shipping isn't as slow as being able to make the decision was. :D

Will post pix when it arrives and is being unloaded.

I don't believe you. At least not until you get the pix to prove it:D

We all love pix:licking::licking:

/ Finally decided #5  
I bought the L3700SU this summer and I absolutely love it! Total work horse and no complaints.:D

/ Finally decided
Thanks all, will get the pix up as soon as it arrives, either next week or the following. I guess my question is, the delux sunshade, is it worth it, or more trouble than it's worth? Any interference with the loader work or the backhoe?:confused:

/ Finally decided #7  
I don't know about the backhoe, but there shouldn't be a problem with the FEL and a sun shae is well worth the money to me. You might want to check the Safety Forum foe FOPS also.