Kubota SVL 75/90

/ Kubota SVL 75/90 #1  

budcampo

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota L3600
What's a normal price on these 2 models, open cab?
Thanks!

/ Kubota SVL 75/90 #2  
Brand new model series. Haven't seen any threads discussing prices, but you should be able to find MSRP on the Kubota web site.

/ Kubota SVL 75/90
On most of the models on their site you can go to "build your Kubota", and then it gives you a price, but I haven't seen that on the Track Loaders section.

/ Kubota SVL 75/90 #4  
I got to run a demo slv 75, but dont remember the price the dealer stated. sorry. I really like the roomy operators area. the controls are great.

/ Kubota SVL 75/90 #5  
The 75 is in the high thirties and the 90 is close to 50 thousand. I drove a 90 around at a dealers lot, first impression was, well, impressive. Well laid out operators area, tons of room, smooth controls, and looks very easy to maintain. They had already sold the 2 75's they had gotten in, said they went out on demos and never came back. I would love to get one on a job site and give it a real try, but until the construction/building industry picks up, I don't want to be tempted to buy anything.

/ Kubota SVL 75/90 #6  
Just got one 48000 wcab and all acc. 43k just base machine

/ Kubota SVL 75/90 #8  
wondering re pricing on slv 90. anybody care to share what they paid and options they received. Thanks

/ Kubota SVL 75/90 #9  
How is the Kubota treating you?

D.

/ Kubota SVL 75/90 #10  
I ordered a svl75 cab today.

D .