Tractor
    Kubota

Default Price for Kubota B26

Looking at a 2007 kubota B26 with 370 hrs. Loader backhoe with hyd thumb and 3rd aux hydraulics. They are asking $25,900. Is this an okay price and what do they go for new? Thanks, and Happy New Year.

Tractor
    Kubota BX25

Default Re: Price for Kubota B26

Go to this link and click on "Build my kubota" and you can price out a B26 however you like and get MSRP. Kubota Tractor Corporation - Tractors | TLB Series | B26 Series

As for used prices, do a search on Used Tractors For Sale at TractorHouse.com: John Deere Tractors, used farm tractors and farm equipment, tractors for sale, Case IH, New Holland, Agco, Kubota for B26s and see what the asking prices are in your area, or anywhere else in the US.
    Chris

2 acres and a mule, er, Kubota BX25, and too many other toys,er, tools to list.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    B26

I bought my B26 last year with 313 hours on the clock. I had a thumb installed and one hyd for the snow blower chute I was buying separately. I paid just shy of $30k but that's in Canada. I suspect you'll get better price south of the border.

Tractor
    Kubota

Thanks Chris, I looked on the websites and looks like 25,900 is a little high. It's a dealer who's selling it. The prices I see are from 21000 to 26000.

SF Bay Area-Ca Olympia WA Salzburg Austria
    Tractor
    Cat D3, Deere 110 TLB, Kubota BX23 and L3800 Craftsman Mower, Deere 350C Dozer

I passed on one for 25k one year ago with 47 hours... the man said he paid 35k out the door.

It was something I wanted... but, in the end I decided to keep my BX23

Tractor
    kubota B26 TLB,former B7610 owner

Howdy,
    Back in october of 2007 i bought mine new equipped with factory hyd. thumb,heavy duty 60" fel bucket,horn,back up beeper,and tool box.
    $28,500 plus tax.........so $25,900 does seem high...............................digger2
    Kubota B26 TLB
    Ex Wives.....Ahhhh,the memories

Tractor
    Kubota B26 now L39

Finestusa,
    The TLB market is very slow right now and the dealer's machines new and used are just not moving very well. I sold my B26 a year and a half ago for a lot less than that, that machine is way over priced. I have had my 2008 L39 with 975 hours, 3rd spool valves on the rear, extra hydros up front, well maintained, and one owner for $25,000 and I have not had one interested party in two months. By the way if I attempted to trade into my dealer, I would be upside down $9000 even while trading in on a new M59. Hope this helps.

Tractor
    Kubota Grand L4060

I was interested in the B26, but the price for me was too high. The dealer gave me a price of $32,000 plus sales tax. It's a nice machine, but I couldn't justify spending that much.

Tractor
    Kubota ZD 326-RP

Quote Originally Posted by lzicc View Post
    I was interested in the B26, but the price for me was too high. The dealer gave me a price of $32,000 plus sales tax. It's a nice machine, but I couldn't justify spending that much.
    I have a 2009 B26 with just over 100 hrs on it, that I could probably let go for for around $25k, if anyone is interested. I've found out that this machine is more of a commercial grade TLB and I need more of a mower. I bought a 5ft rotary cutter for it and it works fine, but I hate that the backhoe sits in a shed for 350 days a year. It has the hydralic thumb on the hoe. I used the heck out of it in the few days after thanksgiving when we had a 40 year old live oak split with a tornado. It is very fun to operate.
    Kubota ZD326 RP - Rear Discharge 60".

Tractor
    Several tractors/trenchers/mowers

Quote Originally Posted by lzicc View Post
    After you have it paid for you will not remember the what you paid for it.
    If it ain't smokin' it's broken.