Price for Kubota B26

/ Price for Kubota B26 #1  

finestusa

Tractor
Kubota
Looking at a 2007 Kubota B26 with 370 hrs. Loader backhoe with hyd thumb and 3rd aux hydraulics. They are asking $25,900. Is this an okay price and what do they go for new? Thanks, and Happy New Year.

/ Price for Kubota B26 #2  
   / Price for Kubota B26 #3  
I bought my B26 last year with 313 hours on the clock. I had a thumb installed and one hyd for the snow blower chute I was buying separately. I paid just shy of $30k but that's in Canada. I suspect you'll get better price south of the border.

/ Price for Kubota B26
Thanks Chris, I looked on the websites and looks like 25,900 is a little high. It's a dealer who's selling it. The prices I see are from 21000 to 26000.

/ Price for Kubota B26 #5  
I passed on one for 25k one year ago with 47 hours... the man said he paid 35k out the door.

It was something I wanted... but, in the end I decided to keep my BX23

/ Price for Kubota B26 #6  
Howdy,
Back in october of 2007 i bought mine new equipped with factory hyd. thumb,heavy duty 60" fel bucket,horn,back up beeper,and tool box.
$28,500 plus tax.........so $25,900 does seem high...............................digger2

/ Price for Kubota B26 #7  
Finestusa,
The TLB market is very slow right now and the dealer's machines new and used are just not moving very well. I sold my B26 a year and a half ago for a lot less than that, that machine is way over priced. I have had my 2008 L39 with 975 hours, 3rd spool valves on the rear, extra hydros up front, well maintained, and one owner for $25,000 and I have not had one interested party in two months. By the way if I attempted to trade into my dealer, I would be upside down $9000 even while trading in on a new M59. Hope this helps.

/ Price for Kubota B26 #8  
I was interested in the B26, but the price for me was too high. The dealer gave me a price of $32,000 plus sales tax. It's a nice machine, but I couldn't justify spending that much.

/ Price for Kubota B26 #9  
I was interested in the B26, but the price for me was too high. The dealer gave me a price of $32,000 plus sales tax. It's a nice machine, but I couldn't justify spending that much.

I have a 2009 B26 with just over 100 hrs on it, that I could probably let go for for around $25k, if anyone is interested. I've found out that this machine is more of a commercial grade TLB and I need more of a mower. I bought a 5ft rotary cutter for it and it works fine, but I hate that the backhoe sits in a shed for 350 days a year. It has the hydralic thumb on the hoe. I used the heck out of it in the few days after thanksgiving when we had a 40 year old live oak split with a tornado. It is very fun to operate.

/ Price for Kubota B26 #10  

After you have it paid for you will not remember the what you paid for it.