Bxpanded: Be aware!

/ Bxpanded: Be aware! #11  
He's not. Just a toy maker. :cool:
When you call the number on the website, you don't get a recording...you get him.
That speaks volumes in my book. :thumbsup:

Hear ! Hear!!! :thumbsup:

/ Bxpanded: Be aware! #12  
I totally agree with above posts. Harry is a straight-up guy. I had the same experience with the bucket hooks on my BX25 and he took them back with no problem. I have several other products from BXpanded and they are quality made and significantly increase the function of my tractor. Hope he gets the fix for the hooks soon.
Doug

/ Bxpanded: Be aware!
Update:
Harry did it! I just got my pallet forks in today and they fit perfect.
Kudos to Harry and the BXpanded crew. The clamps fit like a glove and work great.

For you folks with brand new BX25's, measure the lip on your bucket to make sure you get the right setup the first time.

/ Bxpanded: Be aware! #14  
SurfriderNC said:
Update:
Kudos to Harry and the BXpanded crew. The clamps fit like a glove and work great.

For you folks with brand new BX25's, measure the lip on your bucket to make sure you get the right setup the first time.

Good deal! I hope he has some options for those of us who bought their forks before the BX25 FEL change became a known fact, otherwise I'll be putting mine up for sale in the classified section.

/ Bxpanded: Be aware! #15  
Good deal! I hope he has some options for those of us who bought their forks before the BX25 FEL change became a known fact, otherwise I'll be putting mine up for sale in the classified section.

Chris, you bought yours for the BX1860, right? Those will fit any of the BXs except some BX25s. I imagine we can find some way to work a trade for a set to fit your BX25. Give me a call.
Harry

/ Bxpanded: Be aware! #16  
Update:

As SurfriderNC said, we have developed hooks and forks that fit the recent variant of buckets found on some BX25s. One of the difficulties is identifying which bucket you have as the differences are subtle. We can email a PDF that lets you easily determine which configuration you have. Just email us at contact@bxpanded and we'll send it along. We're also collecting serial numbers from BX25 loaders as we go, in an effort to determine whether this variant is a "tool changeover", or is a random occurrence that might occur with multiple forming tools. We sincerely appreciate the patience and support. Harry

/ Bxpanded: Be aware! #17  
Chris, you bought yours for the BX1860, right? Those will fit any of the BXs except some BX25s. I imagine we can find some way to work a trade for a set to fit your BX25. Give me a call.
Harry

Harry, yes you are correct I bought them originally to use with my BX1860 and assumed they'd transfer over for use with my new BX25. Thinking about it, could the solution be as simple as trading out the triangular shaped wedges that fit into the underside of the bucket lip for new ones designed to fit the rogue BX25 buckets, or does the bracket that the forks pin to also need to be swapped?

/ Bxpanded: Be aware! #18  
Got mine last week and gotta say that the workmanship on them is top notch. Nice tight fit on the clams and the forks are heavy duty. This is a really handy accessory-I'm already planning on building a pallet rack to store stuff in the barn!

/ Bxpanded: Be aware! #19  
Harry

Harry, / BXpanded are you out there? Sent e-mails and PMs and haven't heard back from you. I don't have a phone number to call you at. Please contact me regarding a possible trade of the brackets for the versions that fit the BX25 bucket.

/ Bxpanded: Be aware! #20  
Harry, / BXpanded are you out there? Sent e-mails and PMs and haven't heard back from you. I don't have a phone number to call you at. Please contact me regarding a possible trade of the brackets for the versions that fit the BX25 bucket.

Hi Chris, Yes, we're out here.
Email is contact@bxpanded.com
Phone number can be found on the Contact page on our website.
I just got the PM you sent. I'll give you a call.
H