Comparison Kubota L3200/L3800 Video

/ Kubota L3200/L3800 Video #2  
Thanks so much for the link... been wondering the difference.

I like the one piece hood and the gas strut... coolant tank movement doesn't matter to me.

I wonder if you can finally run chains with the new fender. Since it give the operator more room? I wonder...

I also wonder if the seat sides back farther? Does the seat not get stuck down?

The gas tank size doesn't matter if the gauge still reads empty when it's half full :mad:

Hood opening is good...

Hope to see this at the Farm Show next week...

/ Kubota L3200/L3800 Video #3  
Overall looks good, some improvements over the L3400/L3700 series. I am not sure if the pushing demo was fair to the JD tho. We dont know how much weight was in the JD ballast box. Or for sure ground conditions right just there either. The curl demo tho should have been fair, and the reach and lift height is what it is. The new loader just outclasses the JD. The ability to remove the loader is nice to mow with. Overall the new line looks like a winner to me.
James K0UA

/ Kubota L3200/L3800 Video #4  
This was the 524 loader vs. the 463, not sure that matters much. I wonder if the front axle is stronger for the bigger loader (or can I bump up my PSI to match the 524???)

I wonder if the JD people will chime in about which model is a more fair comparison?

/ Kubota L3200/L3800 Video #5  
Yeah, these comparisons are always really exaggerated. Nice tractor though................

/ Kubota L3200/L3800 Video #6  
Now thats a good video-- :thumbsup:

/ Kubota L3200/L3800 Video #7  
It is a nice tractor, but I don't pay any attention to these comparisons as the guys who make it always wins. Now if somebody makes one in which their machine loses; maybe just maybe.

/ Kubota L3200/L3800 Video #8  
Nice looking tractor. As for the comparison, as others have said it's designed to fail the competition. For example when pushing the 3000+lbs, he stated the deer was too light and the tires started to spin - okay fair enough. Then he brings in the Kubota WITH a backhoe attached. Of course this is going to weigh more with the BH!

Still a very nice tractor though...

/ Kubota L3200/L3800 Video #9  
I like my Kubota but I think that is apples to oranges comparison. Ain't fair.

/ Kubota L3200/L3800 Video #10  
Yes but lifes not fair..I only have 1 tractor..:mad:.. For comparing the 2 tractors its always one sided.. Just the 1st video of the 3800 I have seen-thats what I liked... I feel that with the modern tech stuff available--there should be WAY more videos from the Manufactures out there..

AndyG