National Farm Machinery Show in Louisville, KY

/ National Farm Machinery Show in Louisville, KY #1  

JOHNTHOMAS

Tractor
F2690 4WD RTV X1140 MX5400 HST ZD1211
.ExternalClass p.ecxMsoNormal, .ExternalClass li.ecxMsoNormal, .ExternalClass div.ecxMsoNormal{margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:'Times New Roman';}@page Section1{size:8.5in 11.0in;}.ExternalClass div.ecxSection1{page:Section1;}Sharing with TBNers.
Dear John,

It痴 that time of year and we are excited about showing you what is new from Westendorf. I see you have inquired with Westendorf in the past and now would be a good time to come see what we have to offer.

We will be at the National Farm Machinery Show in Louisville, KY February 16th-19th. We will be located in booth (1016) in the South Wing, between Case and New Holland.

Shop early for the best selection and/or reserve one of the show units for pick-up on Saturday. Everything must go! We will be ready to wheel-and-deal so stop in for the best prices of the year!

Sincerely,
Westendorf Sales Team

/ National Farm Machinery Show in Louisville, KY #2  
JT,

What toys are you looking to buy this year?

~Kevin

/ National Farm Machinery Show in Louisville, KY
JT,

What toys are you looking to buy this year?

~Kevin
None........well, if a cheap or rather low priced front snow blade for a RTV1140 were to show up for way below what it's worth I might buy it. We've had a history breaking amount of snow here this year. For the year so far about what some of you are getting in a couple of days but you know if you get a machine it has to have "stuff" to put on it.:)

/ National Farm Machinery Show in Louisville, KY #4  
I look forward to the many, many pictures you'll be posting here of all the cool and unusual implements and attachments you see at the show. :thumbsup:

/ National Farm Machinery Show in Louisville, KY #5  
None........well, if a cheap or rather low priced front snow blade for a RTV1140 were to show up for way below what it's worth I might buy it. We've had a history breaking amount of snow here this year. For the year so far about what some of you are getting in a couple of days but you know if you get a machine it has to have "stuff" to put on it.:)

Yes and if you buy one then it won't snow much anymore!

/ National Farm Machinery Show in Louisville, KY
I don't actually have plans to go to the show. I posted the invite so others will know about it and they may go. I might get a wild hair the closer it gets and go but not planned at this time.

/ National Farm Machinery Show in Louisville, KY #7  
Thank you for posting the announcement... for those of you who couldn't make it, here's a few pics...

Attachments

• Louisville-2011 008.jpg
    Louisville-2011 008.jpg
    391.4 KB · Views: 540
  • Louisville-2011 014.jpg
    Louisville-2011 014.jpg
    394.6 KB · Views: 282
  • Louisville-2011 019.jpg
    Louisville-2011 019.jpg
    382.6 KB · Views: 477