BX 23 2750D snowblower

/ BX 23 2750D snowblower #1  

pncmathias

Tractor
Kubota BX23 TLB
Hi,

I am the very happy owner of a BX 23 and it has been a great machine. It has done everything I ever asked of it. I am interested in the 2750d front mount snow blower.

BX2750D snowblower.........$1900.00
BX2751 subframe mount.........586.00
BX2752 mid pto driveline.........550.00

Is this pricing reasonable? I received it from my original selling dealer.

Thank You!
Paul

/ BX 23 2750D snowblower #2  
Hi,

I am the very happy owner of a BX 23 and it has been a great machine. It has done everything I ever asked of it. I am interested in the 2750d front mount snow blower.

BX2750D snowblower.........$1900.00
BX2751 subframe mount.........586.00
BX2752 mid pto driveline.........550.00

Is this pricing reasonable? I received it from my original selling dealer.

Thank You!
Paul

I cannot comment on the price,

Its a matter of preference as you can buy a wider very heavily built rear mount "snow thrower" that does not require the subframe and Mid P.T.O. driveline.

the rear mount "snow thrower"/caster only requires 540 R.P.M. to operate and the rear mount impellers are generally larger and cast more snow per revolution where the impeller rotates 9 times per second to cast huge amounts of snow.

The front mount also has a reduced ground clearance with the sub frame where the rear mount does not.

trading up or done in iron will also not allow you to reuse the same blower on some models which loses value for you. this is not an issue with arear mounted "snow thrower"/caster.

You also have to have a place to store the subframe when the snow season is over and they love to attack you when you are not looking down.

The other issue is you cannot use a front end loader at the same time which is why a lot of folks use rear mounts.

There is a lot of information about front mounted snow blowers on this forum and the attachmernt forum as well.

/ BX 23 2750D snowblower #3  
Looks like about list prices. Not sure you'd get much off list on just a blower. I might like a small break if I were paying with cashola...... I'd expect to pay list if I were using a credit card.

/ BX 23 2750D snowblower #4  
Paul,
I have the cousin to the 2750. I have a B2781 50". I picked it up with the MM sub frame & Quick Hitch for $900 off CL last winter :licking: (the day Snowamgeddon started :(). The Sub frame doesn't fit my BX22, so I converted it over into a rear mount. It's right at the limit for the lower arms after adding Pat's quick hitch. The Mid PTO spins at 2000rpm but the gearing at the SB slows it back down to 540 rpm going into the gearbox. When I converted mine from front to rear, all I had to do was remove the reduction gear gearing & hook the PTO shaft onto the gear box. A total of ~$150-$200 on parts for repair & a new shaft, that being the most $$$ part, followed by the cutting edge & shoes. So far it has worked like a champ, head arms & shoulders better than an FEL & RB. What took me 6-8hrs 2 yrs ago took 3 hrs this past snow. Well worth the time & $$$ spent on getting it set up right. The single biggest drawback is backing up. Major pain in the neck, literally. I've taken to sitting "side saddle" & steering with my left hand, & foot. The chute I crank with my right hand.
$2900-$3000 sounds a bit steep for my budget. If you can survive this winter then maybe you could find something in the spring.

T-Man. :cool:

/ BX 23 2750D snowblower #5  
I had a 2570 D on my Kubota. One of the best snow blowers you can get. bar none. Excellent

/ BX 23 2750D snowblower #7  
The 2750D works great for me also:thumbsup:

/ BX 23 2750D snowblower #8  
Would you guys use the 2750 blower on a bx1860? I'm trying to decide if the 2360 is really needed to handle deep snow.

thanks!

/ BX 23 2750D snowblower #9  
Would you guys use the 2750 blower on a bx1860? I'm trying to decide if the 2360 is really needed to handle deep snow.

thanks!

Check youtube for a video with a BX2750 on a BX1860. Seems to work effortlessly.....

/ BX 23 2750D snowblower #10  

thanks!
The 2750 blower that you refer to............is identical to the Massey Ferguson 2360 blower that I have on my machine, and appears to be the same blower and subframe assembly that is on the New Holland sub-cuts as well.

It will do a fine job for you.

Check all of my posts, and you will find the pictures that I have posted on the blower and mount assembly.