New L3200

/ New L3200 #1  

roaf3x

Bronze Member
I was wondering if anybody in the Ne has purchased an L3200 with loader.

My local dealer does not have one and getting a price from them is difficult.

Has anyone had dealings with Ahearn in MA ?

I am in CT but the service around me is dreadful.

Thanks to all that reply.

In the meantime I will be prepping my B7510 with 230 hours an La302 with R4's for sale. If anyone has a spark of interest PM me.

Cheers,

RD

/ New L3200 #3  
Where in CT are you? Was just up at Kahn's on Friday and they had a lot full of Kubotas but I didn't look close enough to see if they had any L3200s. Might be worth a call if you haven't checked with them already.

/ New L3200 #4  
I've only dealt with Ahearn on an internet purchase of a used front end loader...... but based on my experience I'd give them a thumbs up. :thumbsup:

With that being said...... why not drive another hour to Chappell Tractor and not pay any sales tax?

/ New L3200 #5  
I purchased a used wood chipper from Ahearn and I was generally happy with their service. I also live in CT and I have not been thrilled with the two closest local Kubota dealers mainly due to price.

I have purchased tractors from both Emerich's in upstate NY and Barlow's in KY (2 from each over time). I had good service from both dealers and they both deliver into CT. My currently L3240 came from Emerich's and the BX from Barlow's.
Emerich Sales & Service - Kubota,Cub Cadet Yanmar,Ariens,Toro,New & Used Tractors
Barlow Equipment - Home of the Kubota Tractor Package Builder

/ New L3200 #6  
I've actually bought a number of items from Ahearn including a Troy-Bilt Snow Blower (when I first moved here), a Cub Cadet GT2544 tractor (last year), and just last week I also added a Kubota B2620 tractor (w/FEL, BH, & Snow blower) to my collection.

They've always been really great to deal with on all my purchases and their prices have been fair. I'd definitely recommend them.

I'd suggest you at least give Peter or Josh a call and get some pricing.