Buying Advice B3200 vs L3400 or Kioti CK30?

/ B3200 vs L3400 or Kioti CK30? #1  

DrRed

Tractor
Kubota L3800 HST
I have 40 acres in NC mountains with about 8-10 acres grass to cut, food plots to maintain, and a 1/4 mile gravel driveway to maintain. most of the grass to cut is flat land but the food plots require a trip up some pretty steep logging roads with either a mower or a tiller. Also plan on using a FEL mostly hauling trash and firewood,some gravel. Is the L3400 or the Kioti CK30 too heavy to get up steep hills. Would I be happier with the lighter B3200 for this reason?

/ B3200 vs L3400 or Kioti CK30? #2  
I go up some really steep hills with our L5030 HSTC and M8540 HDC, so you shouldn't have trouble with any of them.

/ B3200 vs L3400 or Kioti CK30? #3  
I totally agree with TripleR, I have the B3200TLB and climbing hills is a non issue, but also it would not be an issue with an L or the Kioti. Either would do your task that you outlined.
DevilDog

/ B3200 vs L3400 or Kioti CK30? #4  
Going straight up or straight down a hill is no problem with an L or a B power or weight wise. The hill issue is the scary factor that comes from sitting higher off the ground and going across a hill or the raising or dropping of one wheel while working cross ways on a hill when you drive over a rock/log or drop one wheel in a hole. Therefore, for me, the L is a bit mory scary on hillside than a B.

/ B3200 vs L3400 or Kioti CK30? #5  
Going straight up or straight down a hill is no problem with an L or a B power or weight wise. The hill issue is the scary factor that comes from sitting higher off the ground and going across a hill or the raising or dropping of one wheel while working cross ways on a hill when you drive over a rock/log or drop one wheel in a hole. Therefore, for me, the L is a bit more scary on hillside than a B.

Yes, the added height makes it "feel" scarier, but it is often not the case. Our L5030 and even the M8540 "feel" scary on hillsides, but have proven themselves to be very stable working across hills.

Of course sometimes sitting higher actually is less stable depending on your tread width. We have our tractors' wheels set at their widest positions, so the ability to do so is important.

The most stable and stable feeling is our old MF375, low and wide.

/ B3200 vs L3400 or Kioti CK30? #6  
I cant comment much on the kioti other than on paper it is very close to the L3400. And there are some pretty happy owners here.

But Of the other two, for your acerage and tasks, I'd choose the L3400 UNLESS you are wanting the B for the belly mower. But if you plan on mowing with a 3PH mower, the L3400 all the way. And the added ground clearence might make the difference as to being stuck or not when on them logging roads. And they are still relatively light.

/ B3200 vs L3400 or Kioti CK30? #7  
Give the CK30 a good look. Excellent tractor.