LA364 Loader Quick Coupler

/ LA364 Loader Quick Coupler #11  
I just got a quote from the local Kubota dealer for this, this morning, this is what he put on the sheet for my 2920 quote with LA364 loader

(We went out and measured a B3200 and B2920 to double check too)

B1658 Quick Attach Coupler
B1659 Pallet Fork Frame
K9048 36" Pallet Forks

/ LA364 Loader Quick Coupler #12  
I just got a quote from the local Kubota dealer for this, this morning, this is what he put on the sheet for my 2920 quote with LA364 loader

(We went out and measured a B3200 and B2920 to double check too)

B1658 Quick Attach Coupler
B1659 Pallet Fork Frame
K9048 36" Pallet Forks

What did that stuff cost?

/ LA364 Loader Quick Coupler
Thanks for all the info. I have received the B2920 with the Quick Attach and it works great. I did have one of the bottom pins that was tight, but once I cleaned out the paint it comes out with just my hand. I can change from the bucket to the snow blade in about 5 min. or less. It also makes for good storage. I built a real strong shelf about 3 ft off the ground that holds my snow blade, just pull the bottom pins lift up over the shelf and drive forward lower and tilt top hooks forward and it release the blade. The bucket stores under the shelf.

Thanks again for all the help.

/ LA364 Loader Quick Coupler #15  
Floyd,

What snow blade did you get? Kubota? Any hydralics? I just ordered a 2920 with the QA and forks. Might start saving my pennies for a snow blade next fall.

/ LA364 Loader Quick Coupler #16  
I have a b2920 and am looking at getting the qa and the snow blade. Where did you buy the snowblade that goes on the qa? I have the la364 too. Do you use the blade on dirt or pavement/concrete? I have a gravel drive and wonder if it would dig in or if the blade would come with shoes. Thanks for the help...

/ LA364 Loader Quick Coupler #17  
I am curious as well about what kind of blade you found as well. Does it angle at all? Thanks

/ LA364 Loader Quick Coupler #18  
Mac25, I posted this in your other thread:
We can have one custom made to fit your loader. See the WR Long Snow Blade on our website which is available with manual and hydraulic angle. The 60" only weighs 320 pounds so it should work great with your tractor. Shipping is free to a business or supporting freight terminal within 1,000 miles of Newton, NC. Give us a call if we can help.
Travis

/ LA364 Loader Quick Coupler
The snow blade I purchased was from Horst Welding ( Horst Welding | Family of Companies). They are located in Canada but sell all over the USA. I got the blade through my dealer so I paid a premium for the blade but it is very solid. I does have an option for a Hyd cylinder to angle the blade, I have the manual, just pull the pin and move and reinsert the pin. This blade attaches real easy with the Kubota Quick Attach model 1658. I will try and add some photos.

Tractor Snow Blade-0010.jpgTractor Snow Blade-0012.jpgTractor Snow Blade-0014.jpgTractor Snow Blade-0015.jpgTractor Snow Blade-0016.jpgTractor Snow Blade-0020.jpgTractor Snow Blade-0024.jpg

/ LA364 Loader Quick Coupler #20  
That looks like a pretty sweet set up. does ut seem to dig at all or shoes work good? what do you consider premium cost? what kind of dealership did you get that through? I will have to search them. I live in sticks so have limited internet.