Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Tractor
    Kubota B2920

Default Re: LA364 Loader Quick Coupler

Woodey24

I purchased from my local kubota dealer in Warrenton, MO. I would think most dealers could order it for you or you could call them yourself. (866) 567-4162 or the Web site shown above. My cost through was $1834.00. The pad on the blade are really large and rounded on the bottom so they glide over rough surfaces. I only use on concrete, don't know how it would do on gravel.

Tractor
    B2920

Thanks for the info, wont be this winter but something to look into. Price was more than what i expected but looked pretty heavy duty.

Tractor
    Kubota B2320 HST with LA 364 FEL

Confirmation, I just installed the kubota Quick Coupler on my LA364 FEL yesterday....fit like a glove.

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

Tractor
    B2920

Will someone tell me what kind of attachment the quick connect is, or post a pic of the locking mechanism? such as skid or mini skid loader so that other attachments that will also connect could be looked at.

Tractor
    Kubota b2620, LA364 loader.custom rear remotes, THUMB bucket grapple, 60" box blade 72" landscape rake &many other toys

The first picture in post #19 is the quick coupler they are talking about, it doesn't have a locking mechanism it attaches using the top pins on your bucket, and I believe comes with lower pins you slide in with lynch pins yo hold them in place. Any attchement with the standard pins is able to be used.
    I haven't ordered mine yet bu plan to soon..

Tractor
    Kubota B2920

The kubota Quick Connect is different than the skid loader. I have the Kubota Quick Connect and it works like a charm for the items I have. I can change by bucket in about 1 min. or less. I will attache a few picture and one that show the Kubota model number.-tractor-snow-blade-0010-jpg-tractor-snow-blade-0012-jpg-tractor-snow-blade-0014-jpg-tractor-snow-blade-0016-jpg-tractor-snow-blade-0020-jpg

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B3200 with BH77 backhoe, Kubota B50 SSQA w/ 54" & 60" buckets, LandPride FDR1660

Here's another option for all you guys who are looking at the kubota pin-style quick coupler.

Kubota will be coming out shortly with the new B3350 cab tractor. According to some of the posts here on TBN and what is shown in this brochure:

Products: B2650 Kubota Canada Ltd.

the B3350 will have a skid-steer style QA available for it's LA534 loader. I don't know what the compatibility is with "real" skid steer QA attachments dimensionally - it just looks like it functions the same as a skid steer type.

I did some searching on the Kubota USA site the other day - and the parts illustrations are already up and available for the B3350. The loader is there also (the new loader on the B3350 is the LA534).

Looking at the LA534 parts illustrations - I first checked the buckets listed for the LA534 and the LA504. The part numbers are the exact same. Which would seem to indicate that the new SS style QA that Kubota is releasing - should fit directly onto the LA504 on my B3200.

From what I've been reading - the B3350 should be available in the dealers within a few weeks. Once that happens - I am going to see if I can find one at one of my local dealers and check out the QA. If it looks good - I'll likely be trying to order one for the LA504 on my B3200 and go to that style QA. There are some other loader attachments I would like to add this year - and I would rather go that style instead of invest further into the Kubota pin-on style QA setup.

Just figured I would put the option out there in case anybody is thinking of putting a QA on their LA504 (or any other compatible loader)

Tractor
    B2920

Thanks for the great info, will have to check it out. I just want to make sure the la364 and the la504 are the two loaders that are compatable?

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B3200 with BH77 backhoe, Kubota B50 SSQA w/ 54" & 60" buckets, LandPride FDR1660

Quote Originally Posted by woodey24 View Post
    Thanks for the great info, will have to check it out. I just want to make sure the la364 and the la504 are the two loaders that are compatable?
    My B3200 has the LA504 loader. I believe this is the same loader that comes on the B3300SU.

The new B3350 has the LA534 loader from what I can discern from the literature.

The part numbers for the 60" bucket and the 54" bucket for the LA504 and the LA534 - are the exact same part number. So - from that, my assumption is that dimensionally the LA504 and LA534 loaders are the same.

To my knowledge - the LA364 loader comes on the B2920 (and maybe others) - I seem to recall some threads - maybe it was mentioned in this one too - that the LA364 is the same dimensionsionally for attaching buckets etc. - as the LA504 on the B3200. I would verify this though before proceeding.

Tractor
    B2920

I am glad that i havent gotten the quick pin attach if this new one coming out is same as skid style. Please keep us updated as you guys look into it and your success or failures in getting to fit. I do have the B2920 as you had quessed with the la364.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast