LA364 Loader Quick Coupler

/ LA364 Loader Quick Coupler #51  
Thanks, I will try that. I would also like 4 different measurements from a B1658 to see if it will work on my older Kubota, or how much remodeling it would take to make it fit and if it's even worth it too. 1, the diameter of the mounting pins, 2, the center distance from the lower pin to the upper pin, 3, the inside measurement of the coupling mount where the loader arm or tilt arm slide into, 4, the outside distance from one mounting bracket to the other mounting bracket. Mine are 1inch, 10inch, 3 inch and 44 inch. I have 1985 L2250DT that I inherited from my dad last year that's in great shape, has only around a 1000hrs on it. If worst comes to worst, there is a fabrication shop in the next town and he said he can make me whatever I need. Thanks, Dan

/ LA364 Loader Quick Coupler #52  
You need to order from the salesman not the parts counter, its what they call. ( i think)a whole goods item.

/ LA364 Loader Quick Coupler #53  
Its a option on the b seires with cabs (2650?)

/ LA364 Loader Quick Coupler #54  
I pulled up a parts diagram for a B3200 and it listed the B1658 coupler under options and 7J055-36104 as the part number.

/ LA364 Loader Quick Coupler #55  
I pulled up a parts diagram for a B3200 and it listed the B1658 coupler under options and 7J055-36104 as the part number.

Options are sold thru the sales department.

/ LA364 Loader Quick Coupler #56  
I did talk to both the sales department and the parts department when I called the first time, but maybe I will have better luck with this 7J055-36104 number this time. May just go straight to the dealer and see if there's something on the lot with this coupler so I can get some measurements from it, unfortunately they are not that close by.

/ LA364 Loader Quick Coupler #57  
Are you still looking for a B1658? I have one listed in the classified section.

/ LA364 Loader Quick Coupler #58  
If you don't mind me asking why are you selling it?
btw; great price.

/ LA364 Loader Quick Coupler #59  
I'm going the SSQA route. I have a lot of bobcat attachments. Often the bobcat is on a jobsite and the tractor is home. It will be convenient now that the tractor will be able to load bobcat implements onto the truck/trailer in lieu of trailering the bobcat to/from a jobsite.

/ LA364 Loader Quick Coupler #60  
I'm going the SSQA route. I have a lot of bobcat attachments. Often the bobcat is on a jobsite and the tractor is home. It will be convenient now that the tractor will be able to load bobcat implements onto the truck/trailer in lieu of trailering the bobcat to/from a jobsite.

Oh this is the kubota pin on qa, I thought it was the kubota ssqa.
I have the ssqa on my 2620 . It was a very worthwhile addition.