LA364 Loader Quick Coupler

/ LA364 Loader Quick Coupler #1  

floydc

Tractor
Kubota B2920
I have seen several owners show pictures of the QA Coupler on a LA364 Loader. The QA is made for the B3200 Tractor but they have it mounted to a B2620 Tractor. I have a B2920 Tractor and LA364 Loader and would like a QA coupler for a snow blade I am ordering. Kubota does not want to help on this issue. The do show three different model numbers and my dealer does not know which to order.

If anyone has a quick attach coupler mounter to a LA364 Loader I would like to know the model number of the coupler

Thanks - New Member.

/ LA364 Loader Quick Coupler #2  
I'm not completely sure what you are asking for. You are looking for the Kubota proprietary coupler ? Or a universal skidsteer style? Is the plow you are looking at for the Kubota coupler?

/ LA364 Loader Quick Coupler
I am looking for the Kubota proprietary coupler NOT the skid-steer style

I will try and load a picture.

Attachments

• Forks%20001.jpg
    Forks%20001.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 3,356
   / LA364 Loader Quick Coupler #4  
The Kubota Quick coupler is a B-1658 that will woork on a 364 loader.

/ LA364 Loader Quick Coupler
Thank you so much, I have spent a lot of time trying to track this model number down.

/ LA364 Loader Quick Coupler #6  
So, can you confirm that this fits the LA364, and how you went about modifying your system to work with it? I am very interested in doing this at some point, but my dealer said they could not confirm that the quick attach would work with the LA364 loader spacing or bucket.

/ LA364 Loader Quick Coupler #7  
So, can you confirm that this fits the LA364, and how you went about modifying your system to work with it? I am very interested in doing this at some point, but my dealer said they could not confirm that the quick attach would work with the LA364 loader spacing or bucket.

The 364 loader has the same arm spacing as the 504 loader used on the B3200. There is no problem putting Kubota's QA on the 364 loader.:thumbsup:

/ LA364 Loader Quick Coupler #8  
so, how about the bucket? can you convert that to work with the QA adaptor just by getting a couple of extra pins?

/ LA364 Loader Quick Coupler #9  
so, how about the bucket? can you convert that to work with the QA adaptor just by getting a couple of extra pins?

Just leave the top pins in the bucket. The lower pins come with the QA and you remove to come away from the bucket.

/ LA364 Loader Quick Coupler #10  
I'm currently going through this with my dealer. I have a 2920, and he had a 3200 sitting on his lot. I measured the 3200 bucket and it's identical mounting to mine. He priced the coupler to me at $250, the pallet forks (Kubota) will be another $900 (forks and backplate/mast/whatever it's called).