Build My Kubota site?

/ Build My Kubota site? #1  

Agrantina

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L3240 GST
Had a friend call me today and tell me that the Kubota- By My Kubota- link is say this? Below.... are they having a price increase on the new models???

AndyG

Attachments

• price.jpg
    price.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 386
   / Build My Kubota site? #2  
Talking to a non-Kubota dealer and he was saying that the price of steel has and is going up and that prices will be reflected in new product. Buy now if you can do it since the same thing will be more tomorrow...:thumbsup:

/ Build My Kubota site? #3  
Maybe they are just updating the software, i wouldnt think the site would go down to update prices?

/ Build My Kubota site? #4  
There's a thread her somewhere on a March 1st price increase and it seems to have been confirmed by some dealers (Messick's if I recall correctly, maybe some others). I would assume when the pricing feature comes back, it will reflect the price changes.

/ Build My Kubota site?
I wish I would have wrote down some of the old numbers to see how much things are going up...

AndyG

/ Build My Kubota site? #6  
Oh well, be happy... Resale value just went up. Think of our kubs like stocks. KUB quote + 3 points... lol.

/ Build My Kubota site? #7  
I wish I would have wrote down some of the old numbers to see how much things are going up...

AndyG

2-3% on average. Impact is on factory shipments. Stock on the ground is unaffected, so it will take some time before the increase is seen on the streets.

/ Build My Kubota site?
I didnt buy a FEL with mine last year didnt need it at the time. I knew that I could get away with not having one for a year. Will those go up also??

For my L3240 GST which Kuboat loader do I want?

AndyG

/ Build My Kubota site? #9  
You want the 724 loader. It's quite a jump up from the lesser one they offer.

/ Build My Kubota site?
Sure is taking Kubota along time to make their price change? Site is still not up

AndyG