Kubota Build/Price is Back.

/ Kubota Build/Price is Back.
You shopping for another trade in?!!
Not really. No trades. Saw an old 80's model L??? Kubota tractor at the Blue dealer when I drove by and stopped and asked history and price. They said owners relative had died and they bought tractor to sell. Has 770 hours and they wanted $3850. Probably sold new for around that figure. I'd like to have a cheap tractor for just my tiller and leave it at the rental property but that wasn't cheap enough. I'll add/remove my BH before I'd pay that for a tractor............ that old.:) I jump all over the Internet when I have a bit of free time so I had went to Kubota site to see if the build it was back up. Saw where the BX1860 has went up about $300 from a couple of months ago.
I will have one of my F's paid off this Dec and that's over three hundred a month I'll have to spend. Maybe then I'll buy the smallest B or a BX for tiller, BB and Overseeder.:)

/ Kubota Build/Price is Back. #4  
Interesting, Not all models have the prices. B3000 cabbed still doesn'l yet the b3030 cabbed unit does.

/ Kubota Build/Price is Back. #5  
Back in January, I posted a primer on the economics of 0% financing and used a L2800 HST-1R in a numerical example. At that time, the MSRP was $15,042. I just checked the build site and found that model's current MSRP is $15,080, a 0.25% increase. I see that model still qualifies for either a $1000 rebate or 0% financing through June 30.

Steve

/ Kubota Build/Price is Back. #6  
Not really. No trades. Saw an old 80's model L??? Kubota tractor at the Blue dealer when I drove by and stopped and asked history and price. They said owners relative had died and they bought tractor to sell. Has 770 hours and they wanted $3850. Probably sold new for around that figure. I'd like to have a cheap tractor for just my tiller and leave it at the rental property but that wasn't cheap enough. I'll add/remove my BH before I'd pay that for a tractor............ that old.:) I jump all over the Internet when I have a bit of free time so I had went to Kubota site to see if the build it was back up. Saw where the BX1860 has went up about $300 from a couple of months ago.
I will have one of my F's paid off this Dec and that's over three hundred a month I'll have to spend. Maybe then I'll buy the smallest B or a BX for tiller, BB and Overseeder.:)

C'mon!!! Another bota??? Seriously, have you removed the BH yet? It's not that hard...

/ Kubota Build/Price is Back. #8  
   / Kubota Build/Price is Back. #9  
Build for the B3000 does not work either

/ Kubota Build/Price is Back.
C'mon!!! Another bota??? Seriously, have you removed the BH yet? It's not that hard...
:D:D:D No, I haven't taken the BH off yet.......... course there's always the putting together the 3ph arms and installing them and then removing them to get the BH back on!!!!!:laughing::laughing: I bet Barlows would give me my $200 back for them toward a new B2320 since they are still in the box that has never been opened.:) Or a BX1860 with no FEL or MMM. Could come out to only be about $130 month.:thumbsup::laughing::laughing: