KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program

/ KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program #11  
just so you all know, most dealers add the price of the insurance into the payment at the beginning. I'm in no way a fan of anykind of insurance, but the kubota KTAC insurance is an exceprional policy and a great value. L have it on my 2 tractors. it covers many things and it also pays for the dealer to come and pick up and return your tractor durring the repair period, all your responsible for is the deductable of $250.00 and no it is not a liability policy

/ KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program #12  
i had added it when it was new .last year i made a mistake and rolled it .the bill was close to 2500-3000 and all i payed was 250 .when the 3 years are up i will be taking it out again .thats my 2 cents to it :)

/ KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program #13  
just so you all know, most dealers add the price of the insurance into the payment at the beginning. I'm in no way a fan of anykind of insurance, but the kubota KTAC insurance is an exceprional policy and a great value. L have it on my 2 tractors. it covers many things and it also pays for the dealer to come and pick up and return your tractor durring the repair period, all your responsible for is the deductable of $250.00 and no it is not a liability policy

Does the deductible apply on the repair transportation as well?

/ KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program #14  
What about liability insurance !!!!

Does KCAC cover you if you seriously injure somebody while snowblowing or a kid gets caught on the PTO!!!

Just wondering.

No... It's just damage to your tractor.

/ KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program #15  
Does the deductible apply on the repair transportation as well?

transport is included in the policy, so yes it does. Oddly.. if you have a warrenty repair transport is not covered, but if you have an insurance claim it is.

/ KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program #16  

As Messick's stated, the policy covers repair transportation as well so the only out of pocket expense is $250. Of course, if you decide you want to add something like a new canopy then it is on your own dime. :)

/ KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program #17  
Must your Kubota be new to obtain coverage? I purchased my B7510 new but did not get insurance. Don't actually remember it being offered and I did finance it through Kubota. It is paid for now though.

/ KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program #18  

My homeowner's policy with Safeco Insurance covers everything, except for two of the items listed on KTAC website, with no extra surcharge/premium. In addition, my homeowner's policy includes liability on and off my property. The only two differences between my homeowner's policy and KTAC were:

[1] Flood coverage. But for the price of the KTAC premium, I found that I could easily add a rider to my homeowner's policy that covers ALL of my personal property in the event of flood (not just the tractor).
[2] Tractor damage off my property. This is the only thing that would drive me to purchase KTAC insurance. My homeowner's policy covers liability off my property, but not damage that could be incurred by the tractor itself as it's being used. My homeowner's policy does cover damage incurred while in transport. I don't use my tractor off my property, so this coverage is not of value to me.

I would advise everyone to check their homeowner's policies closely (read it). If it's unclear what is and isn't covered, then call your agent and have them research it (that's their job). I spent a week going back and forth with my agent to get a clear, unambiguous statement of what is and isn't covered with regard to my tractor. The agent was extremely helpful. I did this because I was curious about purchasing KTAC. I found that KTAC coverage simply was not necessary unless I was using my tractor off my property.

Just my 2 cents.......

/ KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program #19  
Ezzrider... Yes. KTAC has a policy for all Kubota customers which includes used equipment.

IdahoTractor... I agree everyone should do research because not everyone deals with the same risks or has the same needs. However, I disagree about using a homeowner policy for coverage on anything other than your home. Did you ask your agent if he will raise your rate or possibly drop your coverage all together in the event you need to file multiple claims? Filing a claim against hail damage on your home's roof, hitting a stump with your tractor, and a pipe bursting in your kitchen sink may cost you more than just higher premium. Keep in mind, a $25k tractor is insured with KTAC for $300 a year ($25/mo) and comes with a low $250 deductible... :thumbsup:

/ KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program #20  
Did you ask your agent if he will raise your rate or possibly drop your coverage all together in the event you need to file multiple claims?

I'm in Canada, so I couldn't use KTAC :(. My insurance broker eventually found a company that would insure my tractor (liability, and general perils) under a household policy, BUT they almost walked away when they found I'd filed a claim for ice-dam damage on my roof a few years ago. Luckily, at the time, the adjuster said we'd be better off fixing it ourselves, so we didn't proceed with the claim. But the agent had to dig out the records proving that. (I wasn't sure at the time if the adjuster was providing honest advice, or saving the insurer a few bucks. Now I think he was honest!)

Anyway: KTAC is right, mixing insurance is undesirable if you can avoid it.

And I wish KTAC was in Canada.