KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program

/ KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program #21  
ZMJC... Good news! I have been working with Kubota Canada and they will have the same insurance as KTAC available starting on Monday. Only drawback, you can only get the insurance included in your financing. It will take a few months to have a policy available for used equipment or equipment you pay cash for.

/ KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program #22  
Just bought a policy for a used B7500 I bought last year . Very inexpensive for the piece of mind .

I spoke to a very pleasant woman on the phone this morning with some questions and concerns , she was able to answer everything for me . Thought about it for a couple of hours and got a policy . :thumbsup:

/ KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program #23  
Ezzrider... Yes. KTAC has a policy for all Kubota customers which includes used equipment.

I am located in the Tampa, Florida area. Whom do I contact about getting a quote and obtaining this insurance. I purchased my Kubota new and am the only owner. I have a B7510 with front end loader and a 5' Lands Pride rear mowing deck. My tractor has around 200 hours on it and is used for personal use only.

/ KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program #24  
Ezzrider... You can give us a call at 800-348-5802 and we can give you a quote. If you have the serial #s handy, we can give you a quote, accept a credit card or check over the phone, and activate your policy immediately. We can cover all your equipment for you in one annual policy.

FYI - a policy for $13,000 in coverage is about $156/year (and a LOW $250 deductible). :thumbsup:

Brian Carter
Director, KTAC

/ KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program #25  
Thanks KTAC Insurance, just got my new to me, used B3200 bought from Barlows, covered.
Talked with Charlotte, and because I had the insurance with my BX23 when it was financed, they had all my information, and I was covered with just a 10 minute phone call.

Great covage, and a great price.

/ KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program #26  
Ezzrider... You can give us a call at 800-348-5802 and we can give you a quote. If you have the serial #s handy, we can give you a quote, accept a credit card or check over the phone, and activate your policy immediately. We can cover all your equipment for you in one annual policy.

FYI - a policy for $13,000 in coverage is about $156/year (and a LOW $250 deductible). :thumbsup:

Brian Carter
Director, KTAC

Thanks. You need the serial numbers for the tractor and Lands Pride mowing deck I would believe. Do you also need a serial number for the attached front end loader?

/ KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program #27  
Good morning ALL...

Ezzrider - We will need the serial # for anything that has a serial #. In the event anything is stolen, we will report it immediately to our national database which is accessible to all Kubota Dealers. It is unlikely someone will just steal a loader but they may try to sell it separate from the tractor (thieves are dumb that way).

TroyR57 - I hope you never have to file a claim but if you do you will be happy you made the choice to get protection thru KTAC. If nothing else, you have peace of mind that you can use your tractor how it's intended to be used and we will protect it. Most other insurance providers don't know how hard we treat our toys! :thumbsup:

/ KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program #28  
I have My new m7040 insured with Kubota insurance. This was after I saw a 90 horse Kubota with 9 hours on it brought back to Toomey's Kubota sales, and it looked like it had been destroyed it looked awful there was not a place that was not bent or broken even the loader, they called Kubota and the man paid the deductible and it was fixed. We still do not know how he achieved that. However after seeing how good their insurance was I was sold on it. The only thing that it doe's not cover is if you hit something, what you hit is not covered.

/ KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program #29  
ZMJC... Good news! ..Kubota Canada .. will have the same insurance as KTAC available.

Although I am US citizen, this is great for our neighbors to the north. Seems only right and I am impressed that KTAC has worked this.

I opted for it mainly because I was sitting in the finance chair, but liked the off-property coverage.

/ KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program #30  
I just signed for a new Kubota B2320 with the KTac insurance on June 30. I will be using this tractor in Canada and the USA. It will spend 50 weeks in the USA but it's main work will be in Canada. The dealer said the insurance was only good in the USA bought I got it anyway as it was a good price etc. I financed this purchase and will pick the tractor up about July 15.

Can I add the Canada coverage when I pick it up or do something to add that as a 'rider' during it's brief visits to Canada? Any info appreciated as I'd have added whatever was needed when signing the deal if the dealer had not told me the insurance was only good for the USA. I truly believe he was telling me what he knew & no fault with the dealer, they've been good thru me zillion questions etc.

Thanks much.