KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program

/ KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program #31  
I just put a rider on the farm insurance for theft and fire on my tractor, it cost $92/year. I already have liability for the farm as well.

/ KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program #32  
Stubee - You will be happy to know the dealer was incorrect. We also cover your equipment while it is in Canada! Kubota Dealers do a great job 99% of the time but we all make mistakes (it's nice when the mistake favors the Kubota Customer). :thumbsup:

/ KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program #33  
That is great news, thanks!

/ KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program #34  
If you finance through Kubota you have to have Kubota insurance. This is to cover Kubota really, I do not see why it would not be covered in Canada. The dealer might be wrong. Try calling Kubota finance and ask them.

/ KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program #35  
I just got the paperwork back from KTAC for my B21, they have it covered in the US, Canada and Puerto Rico.

Great people to work with and they had better coverage and a better price than what I was getting with my Inland Marine policy from my farm insurance company..

/ KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program #36  
The only thing that it doe's not cover is if you hit someone. I am going to have to get a policy to cover that since I do have to drive mine over the highway some time to get to other pieces of property. I will get a liability policy on it for that purpose.

/ KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program #37  
If you hit someone your tractor is covered, the one that you hit is not.

/ KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program #38  
Good morning everyone,

I must have been out of my mind when I placed the order for some KTAC magnets. I got them for dealers to hand out but I bet I have 10,000 of them sitting in my office. So, if you want a free magnet just email me and I will be happy to send you one (no stings attached just looking for space). The magnet has a picture of a M125X so even if you don't have our insurance you may still like a magnet to hold that picture of your tractor on the fridge. Although, I have no idea why you wouldn't have your Kubota insured with KTAC. :D

bcarter@kubota.com - need your name and address

/ KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program #39  
I'll take one- I just got a quote on my B26 and think I'll be writing you a check for coverage on that one soon as well. You're already covering my ZD. Do you guys handle homeowners in LA (I'm joking, but that would be great if you did!)

I'll PM you the address...

Thanks!

Last edited:
   / KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program #40  
Paint your house orange and I might be able to do something for you (although I don't think I can afford to transport it to the local Kubota dealer if you file a claim). :laughing:

Magnet is on the way!