KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program

/ KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program #41  
My 7040 has 58 hours on it and this past Monday a limb hit the quick disconnect handle and the right side of the grapple came loose. Let me tell you when that happens the lift arm that doe's not have a load will go up and it will bend the pipe on the cross over behind the bucket. The hydraulics have no mercy. After discussing this with the dealer, the fix is to drill a hole in the end of each disconnect arm and with a chain that is coated where it will not scratch the paint chain them down. I have kubota insurance what a relief I called them was ask where I wanted to have it fixed. I told them the dealer I got it from( Toomey's Equipment ) They told me to take it own down two after parts came in I picked it up two days later. We wondered if there was any way for them to come unhooked, Well YES there is.
Love Kubota and its insurance. Oh yea I would love one of the magnets.

/ KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program #42  
I emailed mr carter but figured Id pop the question on here. I am insured with my 3540 currently. But whats the deal with implements added after the sale, like snowblowers and such? Can/do they need to be added to the policy?

/ KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program #43  
I think that only the tractor and equipment is covered. I don't think that liability is on the policy. I talked with the dealer about this and that was what I understood. So I will carry another policy on mine to cover if I hit someone.

/ KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program #44  
Liability is not covered. I got a response and found out my additional equipment cant be added because it was included in the financing, so id have to start another policy with them which kinda stinks but oh well. Either way, the service is great... Brian had forwarded all of the info and I was ready to go as soon as I made the phone call to ktac. I'm impressed!

Last edited:
   / KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program #45  
We can't add equipment to an existing policy since it was included in the financing with Kubota Credit but we can create a new policy for the recently purchased equipment (equipment purchased outside your loan). We offer a 12 month policy for equipment not financed with Kubota Credit (attachments as well) that provides the same coverage (on and off property w/ transportation included) and low $250 deductible.

Thank you for the positive words! :thumbsup:

/ KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program #46  
We can't add equipment to an existing policy since it was included in the financing with Kubota Credit but we can create a new policy for the recently purchased equipment (equipment purchased outside your loan). We offer a 12 month policy for equipment not financed with Kubota Credit (attachments as well) that provides the same coverage (on and off property w/ transportation included) and low $250 deductible.

Thank you for the positive words! :thumbsup:

No sweat, thanks for the quick response. Rachel is working on the new policy, and I am getting serial numbers for her this afternoon. I think I need a magnet!:laughing:

/ KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program #47  
I have one coming your way!

/ KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program #49  
Boy, I'm glad that I came across this thread. I just bought a new L5240 w/cab and my wife was just asking me about insurance coverage. I had been considering calling our AAA agent to see about coverage (includes our home and gentleman farm (okay, maybe that doesn't describe me very well!;). Looks like I'll be contacting Brian for a quote!!

Best, Andy Keeney

/ KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program #50  
Just renewed my policy yesterday for my RTV900. The premium was $92.00 which I believe is very resonable. Whenever I finish paying off the L2800 I will certainly look to KTAC to continue insuring my tractor. Good people to deal with.