KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program

/ KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program #71  
We will cover damage caused by accidents such as your case. Since you attempted to repair the forks, I can't tell you for sure it will be covered now until I have a chance to talk with the dealer. Keep in mind, KTAC is in business so Kubota customers are taken care of so you stay a Kubota customer. For anyone that has our insurance, always contact a dealer right a way and get the equipment to them so they can repair it. Trying to repair it yourself may hide the actual damage caused which makes it difficult to file a claim. Call us at 800-348-5802 and let me take a look at it...

Brian

Thanks for the reply. My dealer came out earlier today and went over the tractor and the damage. He found things that I missed and pointed out where / how the repairs were to be done. Very professional, helpful, and efficient.

Still in the process is for him to contact KTAC with his appraisal and estimate. When / if they approve it the repair process can begin.

The tractor is going to have to go in for repairs rather than just do a take off/put on at the farm as I had hoped.

I'm very pleased with KTAC so far. Glad the dealer talked me into it when I bought the tractor.

As an aside, I had to straighten the forks to transport a box of equipment used that day. The bent forks wouldn't go into the pallet that carried the box. There are definite scorch marks on the forks where it was heated and one tip came out a little wavy.

/ KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program #72  
Quick update: Kubota will cover all damage.

Question:
My neighbor just bought a Grand L5240 rental return (32 hours). He is paying cash. I recommended Kubota insurance but his Kubota dealer said that only financed tractors qualify for the insurance. He can't get it.

My Kubota dealer said that the insurance on my financed tractor can be extended after the tractor is paid off. He said that Kubota didn't used to do that but now it allows it?

What is the correct answer? Or are both correct?

ktac where are you? :confused::)

/ KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program #73  
Quick update: Kubota will cover all damage.
Question:
My neighbor just bought a Grand L5240 rental return (32 hours). He is paying cash. I recommended Kubota insurance but his Kubota dealer said that only financed tractors qualify for the insurance. He can't get it.
My Kubota dealer said that the insurance on my financed tractor can be extended after the tractor is paid off. He said that Kubota didn't used to do that but now it allows it?
What is the correct answer? Or are both correct?
ktac where are you? :confused::)
Per an earlier post it should be doable:
We can't add equipment to an existing policy since it was included in the financing with Kubota Credit but we can create a new policy for the recently purchased equipment (equipment purchased outside your loan). We offer a 12 month policy for equipment not financed with Kubota Credit (attachments as well) that provides the same coverage (on and off property w/ transportation included) and low $250 deductible.

Aaron Z

/ KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program #74  
gwdixon... sorry for the late post. Kubota has kept me busy! :thumbsup:

KTAC is available to any Kubota Customer in all 50 states (not in DC). A Kubota Customer is defined as anyone currently financing, paid cash for the equipment, has grandpa's Kubota that is 10 years old, etc... if you own Kubota, you're our customer! You can go on-line for a free quote or call us direct for a free quote and can even activate your policy over the phone.

/ KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program #75  
gwdixon... sorry for the late post. Kubota has kept me busy! :thumbsup:

KTAC is available to any Kubota Customer in all 50 states (not in DC). A Kubota Customer is defined as anyone currently financing, paid cash for the equipment, has grandpa's Kubota that is 10 years old, etc... if you own Kubota, you're our customer! You can go on-line for a free quote or call us direct for a free quote and can even activate your policy over the phone.

Wonderful! Thanks for the information.

/ KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program #76  
We will cover damage caused by accidents such as your case. Since you attempted to repair the forks, I can't tell you for sure it will be covered now until I have a chance to talk with the dealer. Keep in mind, KTAC is in business so Kubota customers are taken care of so you stay a Kubota customer. For anyone that has our insurance, always contact a dealer right a way and get the equipment to them so they can repair it. Trying to repair it yourself may hide the actual damage caused which makes it difficult to file a claim. Call us at 800-348-5802 and let me take a look at it...

Brian

I belive I may have either a bent loader or something is going on with the sub frame on my B2320 with LA304 loader. Im not intirly sure the loader was not like this when it was delivered. Im going to do some easy checks myself but if I dont see anything abvious Im not going to try and fix it. Would KTAC cover such problems? I have a policy with you folks already.

/ KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program #77  
Hello displacedPA... Not knowing when the damage occurred makes it difficult for me to tell you "absolutely yes". However, I am pretty sure it will be so call us at 800-348-5802 and ask for Claims. We will get a claim started so you get an answer for sure.

Brian

/ KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program #78  
Thanks for the reply. My dealer came out earlier today and went over the tractor and the damage. He found things that I missed and pointed out where / how the repairs were to be done. Very professional, helpful, and efficient.

Still in the process is for him to contact KTAC with his appraisal and estimate. When / if they approve it the repair process can begin.

The tractor is going to have to go in for repairs rather than just do a take off/put on at the farm as I had hoped.

I'm very pleased with KTAC so far. Glad the dealer talked me into it when I bought the tractor.

As an aside, I had to straighten the forks to transport a box of equipment used that day. The bent forks wouldn't go into the pallet that carried the box. There are definite scorch marks on the forks where it was heated and one tip came out a little wavy.

Update:

Just got the tractor back. All damage repaired. Very pleased.

And...my neighbor who bought a L5250 from a dealer with 30 hours on it was able to get one year coverage but it will only cover the appraised loss value of the tractor instead of a full replacement if the tractor is totaled. He paid cash so wasn't able to get the insurance as part of a 0% loan. But he received a $1000 rebate so it is a pick your poison situation.

/ KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program #79  
gwdixon...

You are correct. The annual policy doesn't have the replacement option because there is minimal depreciation on your equipment over a 12 month period. Basically, you have a good chance of getting the full value of the policy anyway. However, there is enough depreciation on equipment on a 5 year loan so we added the replacement option to that policy (one you include in financing) so you can get what you originally paid for your Kubota as long as you replace it. Win - Win! :thumbsup:

/ KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program #80  
Hello displacedPA... Not knowing when the damage occurred makes it difficult for me to tell you "absolutely yes". However, I am pretty sure it will be so call us at 800-348-5802 and ask for Claims. We will get a claim started so you get an answer for sure.

Brian

Brian,

I took the first step and emailed the selling dealer. I attached pictures and told him my concern. The unit is under a year old so I thought maybe I should contact him first. The dealer would have been the one to assemble the loader sub frame. I will wait to see what their response is then get in touch with you folks.

thanks,