KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program

/ KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program #1  

Muhammad

Administrator
Tractor
None currently
Is your equipment insured against "All-Risks" both on and off your property, while in transit, and for the actual value of your equipment?

If not, Kubota's endorsed Insurance Program may be the right protection for you!

Through KTAC Insurance Agency, you will get "All-Risk" protection, including Accidental Damage and Flood, both on and off your property, and during transit for the actual value of your equipment. KTAC will even pay reasonable transportation costs to and from the Dealer for repairs. All of this for only a low $250 deductible!

When "WHAT IF" Becomes "WHAT NOW"... KTAC Has Your Investment Covered!

Visit www.ktacinsuranceagency.com, click on the KTAC Ad link located in the "Kubota" forum section, or contact a KTAC Representative at 800-348-5802 for more details.

Last edited:
   / KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program #2  
I just added the coverage to my B3300. I have coverage, both liability and loss through my homeowners policy but it wasn't covered if I used the tractor off my property (liability yes, loss no).

For the money they charge the KTAC is great coverage!

/ KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program #3  
Is your equipment insured against "All-Risks" both on and off your property, while in transit, and for the actual value of your equipment?

If not, Kubota's endorsed Insurance Program may be the right protection for you![/U]

When "WHAT IF" Becomes "WHAT NOW"... KTAC Has Your Investment Covered!

Visit www.ktacinsuranceagency.com, click on the KTAC Ad link located in the "Kubota" forum section, or contact a KTAC Representative at 800-348-5802 for more details.

They got me hook, line and sinker :thumbsup:

/ KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program #4  
In 2007 we opted for placing our Kubota zd326 on the home owners policy. A few days later we transfered it to some type of Kubota sponsored insurance. Saved money and had better coverage.
"Our Kubota salesman tried to tell me". I should have listened. LOL

/ KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program #5  
If I could make a suggestion. I never thought of looking in the "request a quote" section to find out what is covered. I think it would be helpful to move that into it's own section. I do like the comparison between homeowners insurance.

I do have a question. I have both a FEL and a front mount blower for my GL4240. When looking for prices from the dealers none of them could answer this question. I will never have the FEL and the snow blower mounted on the tractor at the same time. The attachment that's not on the tractor would be covered by my homeowners insurance if it was in a fire (floods are not something I have to worry about). The coverage I was looking for would only cover the tractor and the attachment currently on the tractor. My inland marine policy allowed me to set a maximum amount of loss and covers what ever attachment that's on the tractor. Does KTAC work the same way or do I have to have each attachment listed and covered separately?

/ KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program #6  
We make it simple... We will insure it all under one policy for the value of each piece of equipment combined. For example, if your tractor is worth $16,000, a trailer worth $1,800, and a blower worth $4,000, we will insure it all for a total policy value of $21,800 ($262 for a year). Everything will be covered against "All-Risks" so if your blower is caught in a house fire, we will cover it regardless if it is attached to your tractor (which will save you the hassle of dealing with a homeowner policy). I hope this helps and thank you for your feedback! :thumbsup:

Brian

/ KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program #7  
We already have it...I think...It is the standard insurance you get when you finance the tractor, right?

/ KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program #8  
I don't think it's a standard insurance.. They asked me if I wanted to purchase it when I was looking at the tractor.

I ended up purchasing this insurance when I filled out the paperwork for my tractor. I wanted that extra protection so I wouldn't need to worry about dealing with any red tape. It runs the length of the loan but if you pay it off they will reimburse you for what is left or you can run it for the rest of the term.

/ KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program #9  
I wonder if this would be available in Canada?

/ KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program #10  
What about liability insurance !!!!

Does KCAC cover you if you seriously injure somebody while snowblowing or a kid gets caught on the PTO!!!

Just wondering.