Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast
    Tractor
    None currently

Default KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program

Is your equipment insured against "All-Risks" both on and off your property, while in transit, and for the actual value of your equipment?

If not, kubota's endorsed Insurance Program may be the right protection for you!

Through KTAC Insurance Agency, you will get "All-Risk" protection, including Accidental Damage and Flood, both on and off your property, and during transit for the actual value of your equipment. KTAC will even pay reasonable transportation costs to and from the Dealer for repairs. All of this for only a low $250 deductible!

When "WHAT IF" Becomes "WHAT NOW"... KTAC Has Your Investment Covered!

Visit www.ktacinsuranceagency.com, click on the KTAC Ad link located in the "Kubota" forum section, or contact a KTAC Representative at 800-348-5802 for more details.
    Last edited by Muhammad; 03-21-2011 at 03:38 PM.
    Muhammad Chishti
    Administrator

Tractor
    Kubota B3300SU

Default Re: KTAC Insurance Agency- A Kubota-Endorsed Insurance Program

I just added the coverage to my B3300. I have coverage, both liability and loss through my homeowners policy but it wasn't covered if I used the tractor off my property (liability yes, loss no).

For the money they charge the KTAC is great coverage!
    My toys: '09 BMW R1200GSA
    '06 Harley Roadking ~ '95 Suzuki DR350S
    '94 Suzuki DR350S ~ '07 Yamaha Superjet
    '09 Kawi STX15F jet ski ~ '07 Kawi STX12F Jetski
    '83 Suzi 125 three wheeler ~ '13 Ram 3500 4X4 Cummins SRW
    '09 BMW 535i ~ '10 Kubota B3300SU
    '12 John Deere X320

Tractor
    JD Cabbed 3720

Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad View Post
    Is your equipment insured against "All-Risks" both on and off your property, while in transit, and for the actual value of your equipment?

If not, kubota's endorsed Insurance Program may be the right protection for you![/U]

When "WHAT IF" Becomes "WHAT NOW"... KTAC Has Your Investment Covered!

Visit www.ktacinsuranceagency.com, click on the KTAC Ad link located in the "Kubota" forum section, or contact a KTAC Representative at 800-348-5802 for more details.
    They got me hook, line and sinker
    JD 3720 Premium Cab, 300CX, 59" Front Mt. Blower, 72d MMM auto-connect deck.

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    Ford 2810-Kubota ZD-326

In 2007 we opted for placing our kubota zd326 on the home owners policy. A few days later we transfered it to some type of Kubota sponsored insurance. Saved money and had better coverage.
    "Our Kubota salesman tried to tell me". I should have listened. LOL
    Diesels:1987 Ford 2810 895 hours,-2007 Kubota ZD326 195 hours, 1996 Dodge 3500 12 valve Cummins 188k.
    Non-diesels: echo, CS 440 saw, echo SRM 265 trimmer, echo PPT-265 pole pruner. 1986 Stihl HS 60 AV Hedge trimmer.

If I could make a suggestion. I never thought of looking in the "request a quote" section to find out what is covered. I think it would be helpful to move that into it's own section. I do like the comparison between homeowners insurance.

I do have a question. I have both a FEL and a front mount blower for my GL4240. When looking for prices from the dealers none of them could answer this question. I will never have the FEL and the snow blower mounted on the tractor at the same time. The attachment that's not on the tractor would be covered by my homeowners insurance if it was in a fire (floods are not something I have to worry about). The coverage I was looking for would only cover the tractor and the attachment currently on the tractor. My inland marine policy allowed me to set a maximum amount of loss and covers what ever attachment that's on the tractor. Does KTAC work the same way or do I have to have each attachment listed and covered separately?
    Kubota L4240,Case 580K backhoe, Case 450 Dozer

We make it simple... We will insure it all under one policy for the value of each piece of equipment combined. For example, if your tractor is worth $16,000, a trailer worth $1,800, and a blower worth $4,000, we will insure it all for a total policy value of $21,800 ($262 for a year). Everything will be covered against "All-Risks" so if your blower is caught in a house fire, we will cover it regardless if it is attached to your tractor (which will save you the hassle of dealing with a homeowner policy). I hope this helps and thank you for your feedback!

Brian

Tractor
    Kubota BX25

We already have it...I think...It is the standard insurance you get when you finance the tractor, right?
    Kyle - CompactTractorFan

Kubota BX25 w/R4's (23 hp, 17.7 PTO hp), Loader, Backhoe, 60" Mid Mount Mower, Cyclone Rake Z-10 Lawn Vacuum, CountyLine Carryall, Ferris 48" Walk-Behind Mower, Honda 21" Walk-Behind Mower, Mighty Mac 4" Chipper/Shredder,
    2000 Dodge Intrepid, 2012 Ford F-150 EcoBoost

Tractor
    L3400HST

I don't think it's a standard insurance.. They asked me if I wanted to purchase it when I was looking at the tractor.

I ended up purchasing this insurance when I filled out the paperwork for my tractor. I wanted that extra protection so I wouldn't need to worry about dealing with any red tape. It runs the length of the loan but if you pay it off they will reimburse you for what is left or you can run it for the rest of the term.

Tractor
    Kubota BX24

I wonder if this would be available in Canada?

Tractor
    john deere 2030, Case 580CK backhoe

What about liability insurance !!!!

Does KCAC cover you if you seriously injure somebody while snowblowing or a kid gets caught on the PTO!!!

Just wondering.

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast