NEW DEAL ?? L3700 HST

/ NEW DEAL ?? L3700 HST #31  
The adjustment you refer to controls how quickly the implement lowers (at least that's what it does on an L3400 or an L3700). The jerky 3ph is a well know "feature" of the L2800, the L3400, and the L3700. Do a search and you will see that it is well documented and there are several videos of this feature posted out there on the interweb. Again, this is really just a minor inconvenience for me. With 46hrs of very hard use so far on my tractor, I would buy the L3700 again based on my first hand experience with the jerky
3ph.

Does anyone know if the jerky 3ph is still a problem on the L3200/L3800 tractors? It would be ideal if a fix has been implemented on those tractors that could be applied to the tractors with the jerky lifts...

thanks,
Steven

/ NEW DEAL ?? L3700 HST #32  
These are "Standard" tractors, which I guess in Japanese means cheap, economical or jerky. Oops, sorry, jokes are not allowed. I have not heard any changes in the valves, my guess is they are the same.

/ NEW DEAL ?? L3700 HST
:ashamed::ashamed: I bought a 2008 John Deere 4105 , 278 Hrs , 300cx quick attatch loader and quick attach bucket , HST . Looks almost new !!

/ NEW DEAL ?? L3700 HST #35  
I know a lot of folks prefer to buy used but every time I do I end up with somebody else's problems so I don't buy anything used anymore.

/ NEW DEAL ?? L3700 HST #36  
I know a lot of folks prefer to buy used but every time I do I end up with somebody else's problems so I don't buy anything used anymore.

that depends. 1-1/2 years ago i bought a 2004 f350 diesel 4x4 quad cab....dirt cheap. diesel was 4.50 a gal, no one wanted it. it was a steal and it runs great. looks great. looks near new. low mileage. it all depends on the economy and how badly some one needs to unload a financial burden. if it checks out clean, why not.