B7800 with loader price check.

/ B7800 with loader price check. #1  

kayaker

Tractor
Massey 1529
i have not seen this tractor in person, but pics look like its in excellent shape. they have all maintenance records. They are asking 10,500? Is this fair, high, or good price?
2004 Kubota B7800 w/ Loader It is not a kabota loader but the woods model 1008.
HST Transmission
30HP, 1 Owner
460 HRS

/ B7800 with loader price check. #2  
In my market, that would probably be sold fairly quickly at that price if it's truly in great shape.

/ B7800 with loader price check. #3  
Wouldn't last very long around here either.

/ B7800 with loader price check. #4  
i have not seen this tractor in person, but pics look like its in excellent shape. they have all maintenance records. They are asking 10,500? Is this fair, high, or good price?
2004 Kubota B7800 w/ Loader It is not a kabota loader but the woods model 1008.
HST Transmission
30HP, 1 Owner
460 HRS
Decent price and 460 hours (with good care) is nothing.

New in 06 I paid $18K for the B7800, FEL and MMM.

/ B7800 with loader price check. #5  
The price is very good, but I'd still try to offer 10 even. The B7800 is an excellent tractor. There are two things I've seen on early 7800s that would be an issue to me, but your needs may be different. 1) a mid PTO was an option. I'd only be interested in one if it has a mid PTO. 2) A folding ROPS was an option. I'd want one that folds.

/ B7800 with loader price check.
heading to check it out.. let you guys know what kind of shape she's in.

Well, someone did beat me to it, sort of. Someone told them they were coming with the money at lunch. They said they would hold it. I was still there at lunch and didn't see anyone come in to purchase. Needless, to say I decided against the purchase even if the guy didn't show. It was in great shape. It did have the mid PTO and folding ROPS. For my use, I'm really looking for position control. Looksl like i may be leaning towards a "new" purchase and get exactly what i want. If someone doesn't mind not having position control, that tractor would have been one heck of a deal!

/ B7800 with loader price check. #9  
If you are looking for position control on that size tractor you have the B-2630 and the 3030 as options. Get ready to dig MUCH deeper into your pocket.

Whoever bought that tractor did get a good deal.

your right, the cost for that option is going to be costly. Especially if i do purchase a kubota. But, there are other great machines that offer position control as reasonable prices new. cubcadet yanmar ex3200 is an excellent example. I've found many dealers sellering these just under 15,000. And the kioti has made quite a name for itself over the years.
But you have to give credit where credit is due. Kubota makes a great machine and it the leader in compact tractors.