Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Padawan Tractor Learner
    Advertiser
    Tractor
    Deere 317 & L118

Default Re: Video of Barlows delivery of My B2320

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNTHOMAS View Post
    What about them low pictures? Up on the trailer and I stooped down, thanks for the picture taking tip and I used to be a some times paid photographer. Well, they should have paid me.
    Yes, very good job, you did a great job!
    My Fleet:
    2004 Deere 317 Skid Steer Loader
    66" Construction bucket, imatch QA adapter, CU72 Jake Rake, Middle Buster, 60" Landscape rake, 54"x 48" Pallet forks
    2005 John Deere L118
    42" deck

Check out my rakes: www.Jakesimplements.com

Member of the TBN "Young gun" Club

Padawan Tractor Learner
    Advertiser
    Tractor
    Deere 317 & L118

Heres a few pictures I have taken. I have a photo editor on my computer, not quite photoshop but enough to enhance the picture. I really like the one with the John Deere 4430 and the combine. Took it on a jobsite one morning where we were building a pole barn. The program I have on my computer is Picasa 3. Very easy to use and gets very good results.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -deere-4430-hydrostatic-combine-jpg   -lawn-tractor-lineup-jpg   -3720-right-side-jpg   -case-stx-375-disking-2-a  
    My Fleet:
    66" Construction bucket, imatch QA adapter, CU72 Jake Rake, Middle Buster, 60" Landscape rake, 54"x 48" Pallet forks
    2005 John Deere L118
    42" deck

Tractor
    Kubota B2320

I have to admit I got a little worried about the ROPS possibly hitting your OHD.....Steve wanted real bad to put that sucker in there.....Glad he didn't ......
    2010 Kubota B2320 FEL & BH65
    If it ain't fixed don't broke it!

http://www.tractorbynet.com/content/...-month-wdchyd/

Padawan Tractor Learner
    Advertiser
    Tractor
    Deere 317 & L118

Quote Originally Posted by wdchyd View Post
    I have to admit I got a little worried about the ROPS possibly hitting your OHD.....Steve wanted real bad to put that sucker in there.....Glad he didn't ......
    He almost did. He was sure that it would fit.
    My Fleet:
    2005 John Deere L118
    42" deck

Tractor
    Kubota L4400-1 HST,FEL, 3x3 remotes, TNT. BX1500 54 mmm

Great videos John.You have a beautiful place there. Nice looking mural of the grand kids. Did the wife have anything to do with that or is that the doings of a proud grand pa?
    Randall

1Timothy Chapter 2:
    3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
    4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
    5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

Tractor
    currently own F3080 F2680e BX25D RTV1140

Quote Originally Posted by crazyal View Post
    Sounds like me trying out a friends pump shotgun after owning semiautos for decades. There's just something about ag tires on a small tractor that makes them look like they could climb Everest. It gives them the little engine that could look.
    I have/had a dirt pile that is now just a small, maybe foot high hill where the kids play. When I hit the edge of the trailer with the smiling smart mouth driving by and seeing it I drove over to the dirt pile with him walking beside me grinning really big. I drove over the remainder of the dirt pile, all 8' circle about a foot high, swung around and was heading back to my garage. Smiley asked what I was doing, I told him "Just driving over this dirt pile".
    Quote Originally Posted by Johndeere3720 View Post
    Heres a few pictures I have taken. I have a photo editor on my computer, not quite photoshop but enough to enhance the picture. I really like the one with the John Deere 4430 and the combine. Took it on a jobsite one morning where we were building a pole barn. The program I have on my computer is Picasa 3. Very easy to use and gets very good results.
    Great pictures. You have the "eye" of a photographer.
    Quote Originally Posted by wdchyd View Post
    I'm glad he didn't to. He seemed pretty determined and I was fairly convinced it wouldn't fit, still am.
    Quote Originally Posted by Johndeere3720 View Post
    He almost did. He was sure that it would fit.
    He did almost for sure. He was maybe 4" away before he finally gave it up. I was starting to sweat and it wasn't due to temp. He seemed fairly sure but I was more sure it wasn't going to fit without the modification that I thought he was about to do. Grinning now, wasn't then but I was staying fairly calm, wasn't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by dex3361 View Post
    Great videos John.You have a beautiful place there. Nice looking mural of the grand kids. Did the wife have anything to do with that or is that the doings of a proud grand pa?
    Thanks. Their mother, a paid photographer, took the picture but the wall sign was Papaws doing.
    2014 BX25D, 2008 F2680e 2WD 72" side Discharge Deck, 2012 F3080 4WD 72" rear discharge deck, 2010/2009 RTV1140CPX , RatchetRake, Forks, ...DEARBORN 2 BOTTOM PLOW 12" ?? FOR SALE $425 NOW $250).... Drawbar and Horse Drawn disk 13 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab, 13 Ford Flex. 1998 SLK230, 2009 Subaru Impreza Sport

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota, John Deere, Case, Massey Ferguson, Ford

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNTHOMAS;2330192

[B
    CLUTCH AND BRAKES. BRAKES FOR STOPPING, seems simple but to long (never) not doing it on a tractor. Will stay in fields and open spaces till I get it course in fields short stopping isn't that big a deal. Don't know what to expect different from the tires but I'll see. [/B]
    I can't really explain it, but proper use of brakes/clutch on a tractor are not like on a car/truck. I find it easier and think you will quickly acclimate. I think you will really like it for your uses.
    Thread on helpful tractor abbreviations: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/o...-acronyms.html

Tractor
    currently own F3080 F2680e BX25D RTV1140

Quote Originally Posted by TripleR View Post
    I can't really explain it, but proper use of brakes/clutch on a tractor are not like on a car/truck. I find it easier and think you will quickly acclimate. I think you will really like it for your uses.
    We'll see. I think I will learn it. One of my cars is a straight shift but as you say, different on the tractor.
    Might should have got the grill guard!
    2014 BX25D, 2008 F2680e 2WD 72" side Discharge Deck, 2012 F3080 4WD 72" rear discharge deck, 2010/2009 RTV1140CPX , RatchetRake, Forks, ...DEARBORN 2 BOTTOM PLOW 12" ?? FOR SALE $425 NOW $250).... Drawbar and Horse Drawn disk 13 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab, 13 Ford Flex. 1998 SLK230, 2009 Subaru Impreza Sport

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota, John Deere, Case, Massey Ferguson, Ford

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNTHOMAS View Post
    We'll see. I think I will learn it. One of my cars is a straight shift but as you say, different on the tractor.
    Might should have got the grill guard!
    I have posted this elsewhere, but I just don't use the brakes on our gear tractors very much. At the operating speeds you will be using, it is really easy to just chop the throttle or anticipate and clutch in time to stop where you want. When you are working, your ground engaged equipment will stop you when you hit the clutch. In short order, it all becomes second nature.
    Thread on helpful tractor abbreviations: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/o...-acronyms.html

Tractor
    Kubota BX25

Great videos and pics JT!!! Congrats!!!
    Kyle - CompactTractorFan

Kubota BX25 w/R4's (23 hp, 17.7 PTO hp), Loader, Backhoe, 60" Mid Mount Mower, Cyclone Rake Z-10 Lawn Vacuum, CountyLine Carryall, Ferris 48" Walk-Behind Mower, Honda 21" Walk-Behind Mower, Mighty Mac 4" Chipper/Shredder,
    2000 Dodge Intrepid, 2012 Ford F-150 EcoBoost

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast