Video of Barlows delivery of My B2320

/ Video of Barlows delivery of My B2320 #22  
OK, John, all these glam shots and movie star stuff is fine and all, but your tractor's fraternal twin actually went out worked today.

I suppose yours was still chillin' in the shop, eating bon-bons and primping for its next staring video role, or what ? :D:D

/ Video of Barlows delivery of My B2320
OK, John, all these glam shots and movie star stuff is fine and all, but your tractor's fraternal twin actually went out worked today.

I suppose yours was still chillin' in the shop, eating bon-bons and primping for its next staring video role, or what ? :D:D
Now that's what I'm a talkin about!!!:thumbsup: That's real pictures and not cheap glamour shots of new, never dirtied stuff.:)
I traded my golf cart (the one Barlows took) to my neighbor for a 4'x8' lift and rear gated trailer plus other stuff. I'll pick the trailer up tomorrow, next door, and put my plow on it and take it to the B2320 Monday. The tiller is already there. My clean shiny days are over and enjoyed them while I had em but now I want some dirty action pictures like yours. If yours can do it, I'm sure his younger brother in Ky can to.:D
The B2320 didn't run any fuel today but my BX25 and F3080 did. Actually both of them showing very low fuel levels. Have one 5 gal here but will have to go get a loan and get more fuel.:(
Stay tuned for dirty pictures to match yours and thanks for sending them. Mine will be more petite but I'll be doing more than one patch. I don't think that's your only patch either. Believe that was just a sample shot, wasn't it?

/ Video of Barlows delivery of My B2320 #24  
Those videos of your delivery makes me want to go purchase another Kubota.:thumbsup:

/ Video of Barlows delivery of My B2320
Those videos of your delivery makes me want to go purchase another Kubota.:thumbsup:
I bet they have more and will bring you another one.:)

/ Video of Barlows delivery of My B2320 #26  
Nice videos, John. Yep, that tractor sure looks clean!

We're still waitning for the snow to leave so we can get into the dirt up here. Got lots of downed trees to remove.