Video of Barlows delivery of My B2320

/ Video of Barlows delivery of My B2320 #1  

JOHNTHOMAS

Tractor
F2690 4WD RTV X1140 MX5400 HST ZD1211
It had rained this morning so my B2320 did get rained on while Barlows had it out side. Did not observe any melting or paint damage.:)
I got a valuable lesson today when I hit the edge of a mobile home with my new 2tenths of an hour B2320. A gear drive does not stop when you let off the foot throttle, it keeps going. Gear tractors need to be clutched AND BRAKED to stop them. Even just depressing the clutch will not cause a gear tractor to stop, the brake must be pressed to get it to stop. After 7 years and 12 HST's it's a learning ccurve. I never use the brake on the HST's except on the RTV which is also another new experience. Good thing was one of my young sort of smart mouthed renters had to be there at that exact instant to see me hit it.:laughing: His laugh, not mine.:ashamed: Guess it's good to get it's first bump so I can use it without fear of hurting it.
Took videos but stopping and starting ended up in 6 parts so I'll try and include them here, now.
YouTube - SANY0012 #1
YouTube - SANY0013 #2
YouTube - SANY0014 #3
YouTube - SANY0015 #4
YouTube - SANY0016 #5
YouTube - SANY0018 #6
Now to see if this works.
It works but for some reason one click opens two of the same movie so delete one if you don't want to hear two narratives.

/ Video of Barlows delivery of My B2320 #2  
Very cool. Thanks for sharing. Contacted Barlows yesterday and waiting on a call back.

/ Video of Barlows delivery of My B2320
Some stills loaded at Barlows this morning and in it's bedroom with Quick Hitches attached and spot where I ran into the mobile home.:ashamed:

Attachments

• IMG_0823.jpg
    IMG_0823.jpg
    702.5 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG_0824.jpg
    IMG_0824.jpg
    449 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_0825.jpg
    IMG_0825.jpg
    745.7 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_0826.jpg
    IMG_0826.jpg
    563 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_0827.jpg
    IMG_0827.jpg
    640.4 KB · Views: 297
  • IMG_0828.jpg
    IMG_0828.jpg
    509.4 KB · Views: 260
  • IMG_0829.jpg
    IMG_0829.jpg
    590.1 KB · Views: 257
  • IMG_0830.jpg
    IMG_0830.jpg
    567.2 KB · Views: 280
   / Video of Barlows delivery of My B2320 #4  
Nice-- Very Nice...

AndyG

/ Video of Barlows delivery of My B2320 #5  
Nice JohnThomas,

Those orange beasts look great with no scrapes and scratches on them....:laughing:

Hope to see more vids with you on it......BTW, you ought to have someone show how to edit your vids and mend them into one with titles, credits and transitions.....it adds to the fun of making them and watching too......

Thanx, Bill

/ Video of Barlows delivery of My B2320 #6  
Very nice little tractor, I am anxious to see how well you like the Ag tires and geared transmission, looks really good.:thumbsup:

Nice JohnThomas,

Those orange beasts look great with no scrapes and scratches on them....:laughing:

Hope to see more vids with you on it......BTW, you ought to have someone show how to edit your vids and mend them into one with titles, credits and transitions.....it adds to the fun of making them and watching too......

Thanx, Bill
That's not me in the video. That's Steve Barlow, the owner of Barlows.
I'm not convinced editing videos will be fun.:eek: Tried a editing program a few years ago and it was to tedious for me.
I may learn to pause the recording and make it one streaming video. I'll see. I don't have any video gurus to show me "stuff", I'm usually the one that has to show everyone else "stuff". May do some exploring.:)
Very nice little tractor, I am anxious to see how well you like the Ag tires and geared transmission, looks really good.:thumbsup:
CLUTCH AND BRAKES. BRAKES FOR STOPPING, seems simple but to long (never) not doing it on a tractor. Will stay in fields and open spaces till I get it:D course in fields short stopping isn't that big a deal.:) Don't know what to expect different from the tires but I'll see. :thumbsup:

/ Video of Barlows delivery of My B2320 #8  
Nice! Glad to see it made it home. Sounds like you got the trick down when steve left, your tractor can run. :laughing: With getting used to gear, I had to take some time to just drive around and get a hang of using the brake and the clutch. Now it is like second nature. :thumbsup:

Nice! Glad to see it made it home. Sounds like you got the trick down when steve left, your tractor can run. :laughing: With getting used to gear, I had to take some time to just drive around and get a hang of using the brake and the clutch. Now it is like second nature. :thumbsup:
What about them low pictures? Up on the trailer and I stooped down, thanks for the picture taking tip and I used to be a some times paid photographer.:) Well, they should have paid me.:laughing:

/ Video of Barlows delivery of My B2320 #10  
CLUTCH AND BRAKES. BRAKES FOR STOPPING, seems simple but to long (never) not doing it on a tractor. Will stay in fields and open spaces till I get it:D course in fields short stopping isn't that big a deal.:) Don't know what to expect different from the tires but I'll see. :thumbsup:

Sounds like me trying out a friends pump shotgun after owning semiautos for decades. :laughing: There's just something about ag tires on a small tractor that makes them look like they could climb Everest. It gives them the little engine that could look. :laughing: