B2320 w/ LA504 Quick Attach And Kubota Forks

/ B2320 w/ LA504 Quick Attach And Kubota Forks #11  
On my 2920, the bottom holes in the quick attach are slightly off after the top hooks are in and I lift the loader arms a little bit. The bucket/forks "tip down" so the hole is about an 1/8th of an inch off. Lifting up on the bottom forward edge of the bucket or forks slightly allows me to slide the pins right in. I can lift with one hand (wiggle is more like it) and slide the pin in with my other hand.

Been that way since I got mine. A couple of lines of weld along the bottom of each side of the quick hitch to bump it out a tad would probably even things right out, but it's not to hard to get the pins in as it is now. Knowing me and welding, I'd be doing a lot of grinding to get everything evened out.

/ B2320 w/ LA504 Quick Attach And Kubota Forks #12  
You need to measure the width of the pin attach points and the distance between the upper and lower pins from the 2320 and B3200 (or B2620/B2920) to see if they are the same.
You also need to check the pin Dia. I had a B7500(B2320) and my neighbor has a B7610(B2620). Both loaders had the same pin and arm spacing, but mine had .75" dia pins and his had 1" dia pins. ATI does make a quick attach set up for the B2320, but you'll need to make custom mounts for all your attachments. There are also a couple universal fit SSQA setups, but they all reduce your lift capacity by 100lb. Personally I'd go with the ATI setup, it only added 25lbs.

/ B2320 w/ LA504 Quick Attach And Kubota Forks #13  
I've searched the internet high and low for pictorial proof that the LA504-QA actually fit on the B2320's LA304. Having found none, I measured the pin sizes and spacing, and verified they matched, took the risk and ordered the QA.

And so for future searchers, here is an actual picture of it installed on my B2320.

Attachments

• LA304-QA.jpg
    LA304-QA.jpg
    997.8 KB · Views: 1,273
   / B2320 w/ LA504 Quick Attach And Kubota Forks #14  
As iointerrupt says, the LA504 QA fits the B2320 loader, (I have it on my B2320 also). However, be aware that it may take a little prep work for some attachments. For me, the bucket attached easily. But initially the pins would not fit into the pallet fork frame. I had to do some minor grinding (with the Dremel) on the QA tabs that the attachments rest against to get the fork frame bushings and QA bushings to line up so the pins would fit. Had to do this on both sides. My pallet forks (for Kubota QA) are not Kubota brand but others had the same problem with Kubota attachments.

/ B2320 w/ LA504 Quick Attach And Kubota Forks #15  
Reviving an old thread.I am thinking of buying a B2320 and would like to have a 4 foot bucket for dirt work and a 5 foot bucket for snow removal.From what I am reading the LA364 loader should fit a B2320,even though Kubota doesn't offer it as an option.The LA364 doesn't have a quick attach option but,as shown above,the quick attach from a B3200 will fit a LA304 and therefore the LA364 as well I assume.The 5 foot bucket would be the one from the B3200 but will the standard bucket with the LA364 work with the quick attach,or would it have to be modified in some way?I am pretty sure Kubota wouldn't recommend this but I think a 5 foot bucket on a B2320 would be all right for snow removal.

/ B2320 w/ LA504 Quick Attach And Kubota Forks #16  
The standard bucket from the LA364 bolts right onto the quick attach from the B3200. That is the setup I have. The 60" "Light Materials" bucket from the 3200 works the same. Both buckets have the same pin spacing.

I don't know why the LA364 isn't an option on the B2320 though. The hydraulic system is the same on the B2320/2620/2920, as far as I can tell, the frame is the same. The only difference seems to be the tire size (if you are running R1s) and the engine size.

Reviving an old thread.I am thinking of buying a B2320 and would like to have a 4 foot bucket for dirt work and a 5 foot bucket for snow removal.From what I am reading the LA364 loader should fit a B2320,even though Kubota doesn't offer it as an option.The LA364 doesn't have a quick attach option but,as shown above,the quick attach from a B3200 will fit a LA304 and therefore the LA364 as well I assume.The 5 foot bucket would be the one from the B3200 but will the standard bucket with the LA364 work with the quick attach,or would it have to be modified in some way?I am pretty sure Kubota wouldn't recommend this but I think a 5 foot bucket on a B2320 would be all right for snow removal.

/ B2320 w/ LA504 Quick Attach And Kubota Forks #17  
Thanks for the reply,chriscos.I am not familiar with how the quick attach works,would I need a plate for each bucket or is it just the factory pins that are used.I realize there is one piece for the loader arms but I am not sure what is required for the bucket.Is it just the pin on setup with the pins left on or is there something else needed for the bucket?I am thinking of how the SSQA system works but this system appears different.

/ B2320 w/ LA504 Quick Attach And Kubota Forks #18  
You don't need anything but the quick attach (and the pins that come with it). The quick attach sits in-between the bucket and the loader arms (obviously), but it all just pins together. No modifications is required to the bucket or arms.

See this thread http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kubota-buying-pricing/198139-la364-loader-quick-coupler.html (post #3). You pull the 4 pins out of the bucket (2 each side), then attach the quick attach to the loader arms with the 4 pins. Then you put 2 stationary pins in the top pin holes of the bucket. The quick attach has hooks that hook onto those pine. Then you slide in the lower pins, which ties in the bottom of the quick attach.

I probably didn't provide the best description, but the picture in that post should help.

Hope that helps!

/ B2320 w/ LA504 Quick Attach And Kubota Forks #19  
Actually, if you look at that picture, you can see the top pins are installed "permanent" in the bucket and there are no bottom pins in the bucket. One of the bottom pins that slide in after you hook into the top pin is sitting in the bucket. It is just a pin with a rod welded to it so you can pull it out easily.

/ B2320 w/ LA504 Quick Attach And Kubota Forks #20  
Chriscos,thanks for the info.You answered my question perfectly.