B2320 w/ LA504 Quick Attach And Kubota Forks

/ B2320 w/ LA504 Quick Attach And Kubota Forks #31  
Yeah, It's the adapter weight I am interested in. I don't plan to use the Kubota fork frame, it is overkill for my application, and expensive to boot. I saw a thread where someone made a special adapter to replace the bucket (brought the forks back closer to the arms) and then used clamp on forks. A pair of aluminum forks is very light,and the adapter should be much lighter than the fork frame. I'm thinking that I may actually be able lift more with the right setup than I can with the bucket, since the bucket will be heavier than the fork setup, although this is not my reason for wanting forks.

32# would be great!

For some reason, I am thinking that it weighs 58 lbs.

/ B2320 w/ LA504 Quick Attach And Kubota Forks #32  
Actually, 58# was what I thought I read somewhere. Still a long way from the 100# my dealer was guessing.

/ B2320 w/ LA504 Quick Attach And Kubota Forks #33  
Actually, 58# was what I thought I read somewhere. Still a long way from the 100# my dealer was guessing.

There's no way that thing weighs 100 pounds - it's basically two brackets and a piece of pipe.

/ B2320 w/ LA504 Quick Attach And Kubota Forks #34  
Just out of curiousity I went to the online Kubota parts finder - and looked it up.

The part number is 7J055-36104 , it doesn't shot the "B" number that Kubota uses on most of their parts.

Unfortunately the online Kubota parts page does not show a weight, so I looked the part up at Messicks and Keller Kubota's online parts sites - and neither one of them shows the weight either.

I did a quick search on Google - and Steen also shows the part number in their online catalog - but they don't have a weight either.

As soon as my new SSQA style quick connect comes in - I'll be taking the pin-on QA off - and I'll get a weight for you, hoping it comes in soon.

/ B2320 w/ LA504 Quick Attach And Kubota Forks #35  
The only reference I can find is in the 2012 whole goods price list, but I find it hard to believe the whole kit weighs 19#

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 372
   / B2320 w/ LA504 Quick Attach And Kubota Forks #36  
Eyeballing the one on my tractor I would have to say it looks like about 50 lbs of metal, so that 58lb number floating around looks right.

/ B2320 w/ LA504 Quick Attach And Kubota Forks #37  
Thanks everyone for taking the time to research this. I can wait for Jim to take his off and weigh it.

By the way Jim, what are you going to do with yours after you make the changeover? Maybe we can make a deal!

/ B2320 w/ LA504 Quick Attach And Kubota Forks #38  
Thanks everyone for taking the time to research this. I can wait for Jim to take his off and weigh it.

By the way Jim, what are you going to do with yours after you make the changeover? Maybe we can make a deal!

I'm selling it. I'll let you know when it's off and I'm ready to get rid of it if you're interested. I need to get a fork frame first before I get rid of it though - I'm going with the new SSQA setup and I'm looking for a lightweight fork frame to work with that. I don't want to give up the QA and be without the option to put forks on the tractor until I know I have a replacement.

/ B2320 w/ LA504 Quick Attach And Kubota Forks #39  
I'm interested, if the price is right. Have to consider shipping cost as well, unless I happen to be visiting relatives in RI when you are ready!

I used to Scuba dive in Rockport area.

/ B2320 w/ LA504 Quick Attach And Kubota Forks #40  
Good news.

I just got the call from the dealer and my new quick change and buckets all arrived - I'll hopefully get the chance to pick them up in the next couple of days and if I can do that - I should be able to get a weight for you over the weekend - before I sell off my pin-on attachments I need to make absolutely sure this new style QA and bucket setup will work properly with the tractor. Stay tuned.