B2320 w/ LA504 Quick Attach And Kubota Forks

/ B2320 w/ LA504 Quick Attach And Kubota Forks #41  
what pin-on attachments will you be selling? I'm only a couple minutes down the road in RI. I might be interested in some items you sell.

/ B2320 w/ LA504 Quick Attach And Kubota Forks #42  
what pin-on attachments will you be selling? I'm only a couple minutes down the road in RI. I might be interested in some items you sell.

I've got the pin-on QA adapter , the fork frame, a 54" bucket - and a 60" bucket. Everything is in very good shape, some scratches and wear on the buckets and the form frame but they still look pretty good. I've only got about 30 hours on the tractor so I haven't had them long enough to really beat them up. I could send pictures if you're interested.

/ B2320 w/ LA504 Quick Attach And Kubota Forks #43  
Does anyone know about what the B1658 weighs? I asked the dealer for pricing and of course he said it might not fit, blah, blah, blah, then tried to tell me it weighed like 100#, and with the forks etc. there would be very little capacity for my La 304. Then he said they have never sold one. (with the sales pitch he gave me I can see why.) I didn't bother to argue, but I can make a fork attachment adequate for the loader capacity that doesn't weigh anywhere near what the Kubota unit does. I seem to recall seeing something somewhere that said the B1658 weighs about 60#, but can't find that thread now.

Last night after I got home from work I decided I could not wait any longer so I took the Kubota pin-on QA adapter off the LA504 and mounted the SSQA adapter - so - long story short, I've got the weight for you on that B1658:

It's only 22 pounds.

So that is one thing that pin-on style QA definitely has going for it It's very light.

The Kubota SSQA adapter from the new B50 tractors weighs in at 78 pounds.

/ B2320 w/ LA504 Quick Attach And Kubota Forks #44  
Wow, that is light! Long way from the 100# my dealer was guessing. Thanks for checking that out. Let me know when you are ready to sell it. If the price is right we can make a deal.

/ B2320 w/ LA504 Quick Attach And Kubota Forks #45  
I broke down and bought the B1658 pin on adapter and was able to pick it up yesterday. The weight ticket on it from UPS said 19 lbs after about the 3rd time I picked it up, I thought that is the heaviest 19lbs I ever felt. Made me carry it in the house and weigh it before I put it on, with the 4 regular pins and the 2 lower bucket pins in it it showed 29.4 lbs on a home scale. Don't know how they got away with ticketing it at 19.