Need help on new B2920

/ Need help on new B2920 #1  

Crow4x4

Tractor
Kubota B2920
Hello guys
Well I have read every thing every where on Kubota and think I would like a B2920 with FEL and a BH,R-4, mid PTO, need to fill in a 1/4 a. pond and dig 200 yards of dich, my land is a old lake bottom ( 6A.) and clean out the drive in the winter 150 feet or so. The 4A field is all BLACK PEAT so dont think I want a heave tractor. The 2920 is a lite tractor,so it wont tear up my yard. My Kubota D. gave me a price of 23744 out the door. Just woulder if this is in the ball park for Michigan, from what I have found I think this is ok. I have check craigslist for the last 6 months and any thing I find is not what I think I need and to change it over would cost me close to what new would be. So Iam asking if this is a good deal or not? Yes iI have check all the dealers around here for use and nothing I want. And the wife said OK:thumbsup:
Thanks Larry

/ Need help on new B2920 #2  
You say mid PTO, but I assume you mean Mid mount Mower. If the mower is part of that price, I would say it is a pretty good price for that tractor with the BH. If not, you may want to check with Barlows for a quote just to be sure. They will deliver to MI.

I have had my 2920 for just over 3 years. No maintenance problems. Nice tractor. I would like something a bit bigger for our other property, but I have to trailer it there, so wanted to stay manageable for that. You will find the bucket that looks big now, gets a bit smaller when you are moving a lot of material, but it will do it, just takes some extra trips. Beats a shovel and a wheel barrow by a long shot. It is not too hard on the grass unless the ground is pretty wet or you forget and leave in in 4 wd and make sharp turns. Your driveway isn't too long, but you may want to get a rear blade when it gets to be snow removal time. You can do it with the FEL, but it is pretty slow.

/ Need help on new B2920 #4  
Based on what I paid for my similarly equipped 2320 in NJ, it's a good price.

/ Need help on new B2920
Nope no mmm with this package,Just got back from talking again to the dealer,Now a B2920HST,R-4,LA364 FEL,BH65 BH, all for 23,256 tax and all.

/ Need help on new B2920 #6  
If you like the Dealer, and he is close, then that sounds like an OK price. Where you located at, and we will be able to know more about that price. NE tractors very high, Mid south, lower some what.

/ Need help on new B2920 #7  
Forget used - for the money / financing terms you should just go new and enjoy your new zero hour investment for years to come.

also, no brainer - Barlows (Somerset KY) - :thumbsup:

/ Need help on new B2920
If you like the Dealer, and he is close, then that sounds like an OK price. Where you located at, and we will be able to know more about that price. NE tractors very high, Mid south, lower some what.

I live here in Michigan near Lansing. My dealer is only down the road 4 miles. First time i have deal with him, havent heard much from the neighbor hood about him. They do seem friendly but thats a dealer and Iam a buyer.:D and yes i have a E-mail in to Barlows to see what they can do. Thanks guys after all you can read so much and still dont know nothing about it.

/ Need help on new B2920 #9  
Do you plan on running a snowblower in the winter? How about a brush chipper? If you don't think you'll see many hours running PTO horsepower robbing attachments, you may want to think about a 2620 and save the thousand dollars or so. In most situations, you won't ever notice the three less HP. Just some food for thought.

/ Need help on new B2920 #10  
Good luck on finding the tractor you want/ need Crow. I know looking can be a Job, but it will all be worth it in the end once you've made up your mind, and are just looking at numbers. Just remember thats all they are, just numbers, once you have the tractor, you will not be worried to much about how much you paid.