Dealer Bought two tractors at Barlows

/ Bought two tractors at Barlows #1  

jetblue4400

Tractor
Kubota Bx2200
My son and myself just returned from Barlows farm equipment in Kentucky.Traveled from Buffalo,NY around 600Mi each way and it took around 12 hours each way and Spend around $480.00 in fuel.My son traded his L3400 1yr old about 100 hours for a L5030 with about 950 hours.I bought a new BX2660 with loader and deck.If He wasn't going down to trade his , I probably would have bought locally but since he was going to go barlows I thought I would go along and find out what the cost would be for the BX2660. My son traded for $2500.00 and I could have bought the BX2660 with loader , 60 inch deck , turf tires filled for $14000.00 no tax.I decided to put $7000.00 down and finance $7000.00.There was 0% finance charge for 36Mo but because I didn't pay cash I lost the $750.00 Rebate.In other words the tractor was $14750.00 and if I would have paid cash I would have received that rebate of $750.00 off and the price would have been $14000.00.For 36 months kubota makes you pick there accident insurance which cost $473.00 for the 36 mo which covers any damage to the tractor when traveling or any thing that may happen to it when your using it at home. If I would have paid cash then I would not be covered on the trip back home if something would have happened to it. With that $473.00 added the total cost I have to pay in the 3 years is $8268.00.I also got a 2011 model year.Locally I was given a price of $15000.00 cash deal and a 2010 model year which I would have probably taken if I didn't go down to barlows with my son.It was a long long trip in very stormy weather.

Attachments

• IMG_1233 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_1233 (Medium).JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 894
  • IMG_1219 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_1219 (Medium).JPG
    99.9 KB · Views: 709
   / Bought two tractors at Barlows #2  
WOW! Congrats on the new ride! Now, get to work!!!

/ Bought two tractors at Barlows #4  
Wicked.!!

That's a cool Barlow's story.:thumbsup: There's a lot of them.:D

Congrats to both of you.:thumbsup:

/ Bought two tractors at Barlows #5  
Congrats. There is still a little bit of room on that trailer. I think you could have fit at least one more tractor. Just turn the bx sideways....ok at least another implement

/ Bought two tractors at Barlows #6  
Congrats. There is still a little bit of room on that trailer. I think you could have fit at least one more tractor. Just turn the bx sideways....ok at least another implement

Or at least an attachment. After all you drove all that way, might as well fill that trailer and truck up. Congrats.

/ Bought two tractors at Barlows
A few more pictures

Attachments

• IMG_1218 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_1218 (Medium).JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 514
  • IMG_1221 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_1221 (Medium).JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 455
  • IMG_1225 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_1225 (Medium).JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 503
  • IMG_1226 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_1226 (Medium).JPG
    93 KB · Views: 550
   / Bought two tractors at Barlows #8  
Wow, I missed you by one day, I was there on Friday the 13th. I picked up a few items for my B3200 that they delevered to me in Louisiana, from a trade to another TBN'en from Buffalo area, develdog1. I see you also bought some of the yellow straps, looks like from the photo of the tractor on the trailer. I bought some of them also, I think at a good price. I also picked up the asst step, for the b3200, along with wheel spacer kit, it looks like it going to be fun to install, I glad I still have the little bx23 to help with moving the loaded rear tires when doing this. I see from the front door photo the B26 up front, I sat on it, that would have been a nice machine for me, but will work with the b3200 for now. Great tread, I also met Johnthomas when I was there, see post in the ATV & Utility form.

enjoy your new tool/toy.

Last edited:
   / Bought two tractors at Barlows #9  
Congratulations, nice couple of tractors.:thumbsup:

/ Bought two tractors at Barlows #10  
Wow, I missed you by one day, I was there on Friday the 13th. I picked up a few items for my B3200 that they delevered to me in Louisiana, from a trade to another TBN'en from Buffalo area, develdog1. I see you also bought some of the yellow straps, looks like from the photo of the tractor on the trailer. I bought some of them also, I think at a good price. I also picked up the asst step, for the b3200, along with wheel spacer kit, it looks like it going to be fun to install, I glad I still have the little bx23 to help with moving the loaded rear tires when doing this. I see from the front door photo the B26 up front, I sat on it, that would have been a nice machine for me, but will work with the b3200 for now. Great tread, I also met Johnthomas when I was there, see post in the ATV & Utility form.

enjoy your new tool/toy.

You met JohnThomas.??!!!!!At Barlow's.??!!!!!! Wow.!! Were you star struck.??:D