Waiting

/ Waiting #1  

jimrs

Bronze Member
Tractor
kubota B2320
Hi, I'm a new member and and sitting here drinking coffee waiting for the dealer to show up with my new tractor. I went and bought a B2320 W/fel and Lands Pride bb yesterday. This is a gear shift model. I needed something cheap and that could do the work. Mostly it will be dirt work as I don't have but a hair over an acre and with outbuildings, fences, trees and stuff I won't need to mow with it. I will be adding a trailer for it as the one I now have is too short and less than enough axels and wheels. My Sister in Law needs a little work done at her place she has 1 1/2 acres and my son needs work done and he has a little over an acre. Both of them need driveway work also. I will post some pictures when he gets here. I am on pins and needles waiting.

/ Waiting #2  
It is a GREAT feeling you are having now, best of luck with the new machine.

/ Waiting #3  
Congratulations on your new tractor, some on here including JOHNTHOMAS and BPfick have the same geared units.

Nothing quite like a new tractor.:thumbsup:

/ Waiting
They just called they should be here in a few minutes. I'm getting ready for them. Need to get my camera ready. I will take some pictures.

/ Waiting #5  
I think they call that anxiousness that you are feeling....Butterflies.

Congrats and best wishes with the new rig.:thumbsup:

/ Waiting #6  
Congratulations on the B2320. Neat tractor.:thumbsup:

/ Waiting
Here they are, Pretty Orange.

Attachments

• tractor 002.jpg
    tractor 002.jpg
    1,014.3 KB · Views: 267
  • tractor 003.jpg
    tractor 003.jpg
    748.8 KB · Views: 278
  • tractor 007.jpg
    tractor 007.jpg
    957.6 KB · Views: 316
  • tractor 009.jpg
    tractor 009.jpg
    869.5 KB · Views: 315
   / Waiting #8  
My, My, My......don't they look just purdy with no scratched paint or marks.....NOW GO GETTUM..!!

Looking forward to the "Seat Time Pics".......:thumbsup: