Buying Advice Kubota\Agco advise please.

/ Kubota\Agco advise please. #1  

abheye

Bronze Member
Tractor
1957 Case 311, Cub cadet 800, 1981Snapper LT11,2002 Kubota B7500HSD
Kubota\\Agco advise please.

Hi
I sold my great 2002 B7500HSD only because it's too small for what I need. The dealer where I bought the Kubota is also an Agco dealer. He has a new ST35 Agco w\Bushhog loader that I can own for $14,900 out the door. This is a 4wd, 3spd. hydro, 92c.i. 3,000lb. 33hp tractor made in Japan by Iseki for Massey Ferguson, Cat, and Agco. My dealer has been in business since the Cleatrac\ Moline\Cockschutt days and is confident in this product. it's not "Kubota orange" But I want a durable machine, and this price looks too good to pass on.

/ Kubota\Agco advise please. #2  
Re: Kubota\\Agco advise please.

The key thing here and you said it was, "My Dealer" It is not if he is comfortable with the tractor, it is if your comfortable with the dealer?

Check the discussions under Iseki and make a post there. There has to be a few out there that can give you direction.

Murph

/ Kubota\Agco advise please. #3  

I was offered the same tractor with a AGCO loader at the Illinois farm show last February for $14,000. I wasn't able to purchase it because a medical emergancy in the family depleated the tractor fund, otherwise I would have written the check on the spot.

The AGCO ST35 is a leading contender for me. Just courious, why isn't he quoting the AGCO loader?

/ Kubota\Agco advise please. #4  

Agco is backed by a very big company..If you feel good about your dealer and like the product,I would go for it.I have looked at the AGCO'S and I think they are a nice tractor.This same company owns White and Allis Chalmers just to name a few.

/ Kubota\Agco advise please. #5  

It's been a while since I test drove an Agco ST35, but ended up going with New Holland because the ST35 just didn't fit me very well. If I recall correctly, one of the transmission styles I was considering had a shift lever (or something) that hit the outside of one of my knees when I reached for one of the foot pedals. A minor annoyance for a short drive, but would have really bugged me over the course of a long session.

I thought they seemed very solidly built, and they are a division of a huge ag tractor company, but the example above is just one of several that didn't quite fit me one their tractors. If the fit works for you, and you like the dealer, I'd definitely consider it.

John Mc