/ Repost: Kubota L3010 Arrived in Perfect Condition #1  

Muhammad

Administrator
Tractor
None currently
Kubota L3010 Arrived in Perfect Condition
By Steve L on Tuesday, November 23, 1999 - 07:23 pm:

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

I recieved my new Kubota L3010 w/loader and backhoe from Carver Equipment on Monday 11-22-99, two days ahead of schedule. The machine arrived exactly as ordered with .9 hours on the meter. I had requested that the tractor be delivered wired for 4 extra lights. It arrived so but without the lights. I met the semi flat bed at a local truck stop and transfered the tractor on a roll back type flat bed. The truck driver was a hell of a nice guy who called me a few times while he was on the road to let me know where he was. He said he could have gotten rid of my tractor 100 times on the way out. The trip was 2700 miles. I have to say it was a pleasure doing business with Carver Equipment and Steve Carver. These people were very professional, informative, and genuine. I was a little reluctant at first to buy over the internet, hell, I called the local police to make sure that the business actually existed. The lady dispatcher told me that she have been in Dunn, North Carolina for 20 years and that Carver was there when she arrived. Oh, the 4 extra lights, they were home when I arrived with my new tractor. UPS had brought them earlier in the day. Well I gotta go now my new tractor is still running.
Sincerely,
Steve L

<hr></blockquote>

<font color=blue>>></font color=blue>Muhammad
<font color=blue>Forum Master</font color=blue>